33

30 comments + 30 votes = update

6 months later April 23, 2017

"Mom! Momma! Mother! Mommy! Madre!" I heard jasmine yell from inside the house, "Beyonce!"

"What Damn it!"

She stepped out the house into the backyard. She smiled, "Hey daddy" she greeted. Anthony said hey as he laid his head on my 7 month pregnant belly.

"Mom-"

"Call my name one more time"

"When are the people coming to set up the food court?"

"At 4 Jasmine it's barely 3:15" I replied looking at her. She groaned.

"Well can I go get the cake?"

"No"

"Balloons?"

"Nope"

"Ice cream?"

"Hell nah"

"Candles"

"Got me fucked up"

"Bruh. Mom, it's my birthday"

"Okay. You lucky you getting a party. So go sit ya little behind down and wait till everyone gets here"

She pouted, "I'm 17" she mumbled walking away

"What was that?!" Her dad asked

She turned to look at us, "can I go for a drive at least?"

"With who car?"

She rolled her eyes walking away. Well yea you guessed it. It's finally jasmines 17th birthday and i have been waiting day by day for it to come. Jasmine finally found a job (she works at Clare's) and she finally received her license in March. For Christmas she got a car, but she wanted to be a bad dumbass teenager and take it for a ride and reck it, so now she is carless. Well not necessarily she has a 2013 mazda6. I would be stupid to buy a 2017 one. Yes she was punished, she can't drive the car until I feel as if she is responsible enough to drive it. It's been a full 3 months since she has driven it and it's not my fault at all.

As for Mika and jasmines relationship? Oh jesus😭 it was something else however they ended up as just being buddies. As for Anthony and I we decided to take it slow and just worry about our three kids we have together and unfortunately I'm having what I wasn't expected to have. Blue is excited as well as jasmine. As for blue? She is bad as ever. She gets her mouth from her big sister. Everything she hears jasmine say, she goes back and use it on me. Overall she is a good child.

Most importantly I received full/joint custody for all of my kids. After jay and I divorced he wanted to just co parent a long with the son he unexpectedly has with another woman around the same age as my youngest. Sad right? How I fought for my marriage for 4 years. When I told Anthony that I was pregnant he was ecstatic. He is finally getting what he wants. I mean more boy problems of course.

In the deck of Time the door bell rang and it was the party people. They did their thing as I did mine. [...] sitting on my ass. Once 6:30 came around it started to get packed with family members and friends. You know what I did?

That's right.

I sat on my ass. I didn't know why Anthony was still laying with me, but that's none of my business. I have to admit it was funny seeing jasmine running around trying to get her stuff together. Her besties from New York came to celebrate so they were all matching as well. Surprisingly I seen Mika. She came to me

"Hello Mrs. Carter"

"Hello mikayla. How are you?"

"I'm doing pretty good. You know where I can set her present at?" She asked smiling