Kim Possible On The Scene

I have started a new petition to bring back Kim Possible! Would mean so much to me if anybody signed it! Link is in the comments!

 "At last my evil plan is almost complete!" Drakken shouted out. He was finally going to be triumphant in his long lasting plan to take over the world! He was basking in the glory of his finished project, when suddenly he heard a voice sound behind him. "How many times have you said that?" It was Shego. "If you haven't noticed, Shego You are about to witness my greatest invention ever!" 

"yeah, uh-huh, how many times have you said that exactly?" 

"Grrhh!" Drakken growled. "Don't get lippy Shego! For you are in the presence, of the future world ruler!" 

"Sorry to cast a shadow on it." They both turned around to see his nemesis and the sidekick, who's name Drakken could never remember. "Kim Possible!?" He yelled. "Shego! Do what you do!" He ran to the lair's counter, where almost all of his machines were built. He had to get the controller before Kim Possible was finished with Shego. "Ron the remote!" Kim Possible said to her sidekick on the floor. The Doctor was immediately confused. "Who's Ron? The rat?" 

"Naked Mole Rat. And no it's me!" 

Drakken shoved the remote in my pocket. "It's a hard name to remember, give me a break."

"Dude, really? It's only like, oh I don't know, Three letters!"

"So I have a lot on my mind." Drakken shrugged.

"Oh come on it- Oh forget it. Rufus? It's go time." 

"I'm confused, are you Rufus? Is it a code name for Kim Possible? Or is it the rat?" Ron smacked his forehead. 

"It's the naked mole rat!"

A small pink creature with long teeth jumped to the floor and crawled on his shoe. The mad scientist hopped on one foot and shook his leg. "Get it off! Get it off!" 

"nuh-uh down here." Said a small voice from his lab coat's pocket, with the remote. Quickly, he tossed the rat out of his pocket and shuddered. 

"You know you really should get some clothes on that thing." It was then, that he realized, that the creature had the remote. "Shego! The remote!" 

"Kind of busy!" She called out from the other side of the lair, where Kim possible had her pinned against the bookshelf. Shego did a jump and a frontwards flip to land behind Kim. "Over here princess!" She said. 

"She's royalty!?" shouted a surprised Drakken. "Perhaps we could kidnap her, and demand a ransom..."

  "For crying out loud, Dr

  "For crying out loud, Dr.D don't you have a remote to get back or something?"

"KP! I've got the remote!" Shouted the sidekick and waved it in the air.

"That's private property!" Drakken growled, and looked around for something when suddenly he spotted a rectangular object, on the counter; he grabbed it and tossed it at the buffoons hand, and the remote flew out of his grasp and hit the wall.

"Hey man, not cool!" He said and picked up the object which, he had thrown at him, thinking it was the remote.

"Okay Ron, use those Rocket skates!" Called his arch foe to her sidekick. He stomped his shoe on the ground causing him to shoot across the room and smack into the wall. "Shego! Retreat!" the blue man said to his assistant.

"C'mon Ron!" The Possible girl grabbed the buffoon by his waist and they shot out through the hole in the roof. I really should have gotten that fixed. He thought.