Preperations

Drakken started to prance around the lair. 

Shego's coming back! He felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned to see Ron. 

"I know it's exciting to see Shego come back and all, but can you not dance around? My eyes hurt now." Drakken narrowed his eyes at him.

"Excuse me for being joyful."

"You're excused." 

"I was being insulting."

"'Excuse me' is using manners. How are manners insulting?" Drakken slapped his forehead.

"Ron, he was being sarcastic by saying 'excuse me.'" Kim explained.

"Ohhh. Wait what?"

"Never mind Ron. Drakken?"

"What?"

"Just a thought, but I think you might want to clean up a bit. Garbage on the floor, a broken roof, what will it be like when it rains? And maybe be nice and paint the walls in her room. I mean, white is so bland." Drakken pondered her suggestions. 

"I'll call a repairman and get the roof fixed. You two clean the lair, and I'll paint. Frankly, painting walls is the only type of painting I can do."

"Yeah, we got that by the pictures on your desk in the living room."

"I knew I shouldn't have left those out." Drakken said and rushed to the phone in the living room.

"Can you believe we're stuck on clean up duty, KP? I already have to clean up my room at home."

"Actually, it's not as bad as your room. Just a few chip bags and dishes."

"And popcorn. Rufus? Clean up on the floor."

"Hmm, popcorn!" Said Rufus, jumping out of Ron's pocket and started eating the popcorn making a vacuum sound.

"Um. Ron? Do you even know how long that's been there?" Drakken reappeared from the living room and ran to the basement door as if he was running for his life. He appeared again with a bucket of green paint and a paint brush and ran up the steps to Shego's room. 

"He seems a bit wigged out."

"Love works in strange ways. Very strange ways." Said Kim shaking her head. It was kind of funny to see Drakken dashing about as if a monster was chasing him. Soon a repairman came and went to work on the roof. After he was done, Drakken had just finished with the room and he ran back down the stairs. 

"Excuse me, that will be-" the repairman started to say.

"My wallets on the table!" Drakken shouted, dashing back in the basement door where a series of crashes sounded, as he fell down the basement steps. The repairman looked from the basement to Kim.

"Did that guy have blue skin?" He asked.

"Yeah. He's a villain. Here you go." She answered handing him the money from a blue duct tape wallet.

"As long as I get payed, it doesn't matter whether he's a villain or a mutant." He responded heading outside.