Oops

Well at least they were gone. Shego would have to schedule another manicure. Fighting Kim Possible was always hell on her nails. 

She walked over to Drakken who was picking up the remote off the floor. "I thought Kimmy and the skateless wonder got away with it?" She questioned. She was sure I had seen the kid pick it up. 

"Ha! You thought wrong Shego!"

He was always so cocky. 

"You see Shego, when they stole the remote I used something on the counter to knock it out of his hand. So then I was able to retrieve this!" 

Shego examined the black and white controller in his hand.

"Isn't that the T.V remote?" She asked, pointing at it with the hand that had the green glove on it. 

"What?! Then that means the only thing the buffoon had was the T.V remote in the first place! And I threw the real remote at him! Gah!"

She put on a fake smile. "Hey look at the bright side Dr. D. At least you can still watch, Ballroom With The B-List." She remarked Sarcastically. 

"Oh please Shego, you know I'm over that show. Besides, if you had done something I would be ruler of the world by now!" He yelled in my face. She shoved it away as She yelled back a reply. Shego always made sure to try and have the last word, or else he might think he could yell at her anytime he wanted to. 

"Excuse me for fighting off Kimmy, while you were throwing your plan at the kid. And you never even showed me what your little 'Science Project' looked like, or what it did! Plus normally by now, you would be washing little Kimmy's shoe-print off of your face!" 

"It still hurts when I touch my cheek. Is the bruise noticeable?" 

"Ugh." Shego groaned exasperatedly, as she turned on her heel. Stalkeing up the stairs and into her bedroom, she flopped ungracefully on her bed which had a green blanket on it. About four months ago, Shego had told Drakken that, she wasn't coming to work, because she had to move out of her apartment,  because the police would soon be after her, and come looking for her. So Drakken let her stay in the guest bedroom in his lair. Even though he did that he still treated her like she was his servant or something. She knew she could move out anytime she wanted. Heck she'd robbed enough banks to have the money for it. And to be honest, Shego don't know why she didn't.