One Month Later

One Month Later

 "This is sure to succeed!" Drakken mumbled to himself. He just had to put the finishing touches on the new remote. It controlled his recent army of killer robots he had invented. All of a sudden he found myself humming an old song he had once created, to sell brainwashing shampoo, so he could have an army of people under his control. 

"Lather rinse and obey, It's time to wash your hair today. you may think I'm a villain yo i'm just chillin....." He hummed. 

"Let me guess what your plan is this time, selling conditioner now?"

"Shego! How did you get in here?" He questioned to the green and black dressed woman behind him.

"The stairs. Now what are you doing this time?" She asked. Drakken raised half of his unibrow at her questioningly. "What?!" She snapped. 

"Nothing it's just... since when do you care about my plans?" 

"Since I decided I was sick of failing and wanted to succeed for once. Now are you going to tell me or not?" 

"All right fine. There's a big parade downtown tomorrow, and I plan to sneak my killer robots in and they will spread chaos and havoc throughout Middleton!" 

"And how does this help you?"

" While my robots keep everyone busy, I will be able to sneak away to the white house and take control of all the nukes, and if anyone dares question my leadership, I can scare them into submission! HAHAHA!!!" 

"One problem Dr. D, do you realize how far away the white house is? And are you even sure you can control nukes there?"

He immediately stopped laughing. "I suppose it couldn't have hurt to do some research..." 

"So, why not just set them on kimmy's house?"

His eyes opened wide. "If anyone asks who came up with this brilliant plan, I did!"  She sighed.

"What now?!" 

"Oh nothing."

Drakken grumbled and turned back to the remote. "Better reset the coordinates... annnd done! Ta-dah!"

He held up the remote. 

"When I press this red button- or is it the blue one? The green?Gaah! Shego! Instruction manual if you please!" She handed him a blue booklet. 

"Ah yes! When I press this little white button, My killer robots shall be released to wreak chaos and havoc upon the entire Kim Possible household! HAHAHAHAAA! Shego! to the flying car!" 

He dashed off to the big metal doors on one side of the lair, which served as a garage to the hovercraft. The doors whooshed open and He excitedly hopped into the drivers seat of the flying vehicle. "Ah-hem." said Shego with on arm resting on the hovercraft's driver seat door, and her other hand on her hip.

"Ah, yes." Drakken responded scooching into the passengers seat.