I Hate Using My Words

Maybe he was a little harsh with her. After all it wasn't really her fault. Even though he hated to admit it. And to be truthful, she did keep Kim possible from kicking him. Perhaps Drakken could make it up to her. What did girls like? Perfume? as far as he knew she didn't wear any. Clothes? She almost always just wore the same thing. He knew girls obsessed over shoes but she wore boots. He would have to apologize instead. He dragged his hands down his face and groaned. He hated using his words. Next thing Drakken knew, he was up the stairs and outside of her door. Tentatively he raised a black gloved hand and knocked. 

"Go away Drakken."

"Shego, I realize I may have used... harsh words."  She opened her door and gave him a stern stare. 

"I'm listening." She said with one eyebrow raised, dangerously. He gulped and touched his fingertips together and avoided eye contact.

"I shouldn't have yelled, and..." He finally sighed in defeat with his arms hanging limply at his sides. 

"I'm sorry." Drakken looked up to see her smiling at him mockingly. A few silent seconds passed and she was still giving him that same, mocking smile.

"Sheeegooo!" He whined like a little kid. "You know I hate that!"

"Exactly" she responded and shut the door.