Foolproof?

Hello Everyone! Above, is another picture I drew.

Drakken had been up all night trying to come up with a foolproof plan so Shego would stay. His plan was to have robots that looked like himself and Shego stay at the lab as a distraction while the real him and his sidekick went and got ice cream. Just then Shego came down from the stairs and into the lair. 

"Okay Genius, what'v you got?" Drakken was drifting off to sleep while he was slumped over on his plans. He darted awake at the sound of Shego's voice.

"Whazat?!"

"I said, have you even got a plan?"

"Oh yes here it is." Shego snatched the plans away from him and read it.

"And then we go for... ice cream?!"

"You didn't say it had to be evil!"

"I thought it would've been obvious!"

"Well... it wasn't!"

"That's it, I'm outta here."

"Shego! It will work! It may not be evil, but it will work!"

"It's lame is what it is." Shego stalked up the stairs leaving a distraught Drakken behind. 

"Shegooooo!" He whined after her. A few minutes later she appeared with a duffel bag slung over one shoulder. Drakken grabbed her arm as she passed.

"You can't leave! My plans are never close to working without you!"

"It will give you practice." She replied as she shot him with a green beam that sent him flying across the lair and into the opposite wall. She stalked through the door that led outside and she was gone. Gone, for good.