One Night In A Lair

Dementor had hacked into Drakkens security system and all exits out of the lair had been closed. "Well looks like we're going to have to stay here for the night." Remarked Kim. 

"KP, this is just wrong. How are you going to explain this to your parents? Hey mom, I'm staying at my rivals lair for the night. Is that OK?" 

"Ron if you haven't noticed, I can't even contact my mom. Or anyone else for that matter."

"Oh right." 

"There are some extra blankets in the cabinet by the TV." Offered Drakken.

"Thanks Drakken. I know this must be hard working with your nemesis."

"If it weren't for Shego you would have been trapped a long time ago." Kim smiled to his retreating back as he entered the main lair and laughed a bit.

"Yeah, Kim I don't see what's so funny."

"Isn't it obvious Ron?"

"No."

"Ron, he likes her!" Rons jaw dropped as he stared at Kim.

"First of all, this is sick. And wrong!

"Oh come on, it was so, totally obvious. Why else would he be working so hard to get her back?"

"Kim, this is a girl thing. So I don't understand."

"He has a soft side for Shego. Aww, it's so adorable!" Ron gave her a confused look.

"Kim what about this, could possibly, be cute? It's Drakken! Have you lost it!?" Kim sighed defeated. 

"Forget it Ron. Let's just get this worked out." They walked out of the dining room and into the living room, and grabbed a couple blue thin blankets out of the cabinet. 

"I'll sleep on the floor KP. You can have the couch." 

"Ron, if I agree to that we both know what will happen. You'll be up half the night complaining about the floor making your back ache. Just take the couch." Once they got beds made they laid down, and knew they would have a heck of a time trying to sleep.