Planning It Out

All three of them stood around the dining room table. "So she won't come back if it's not evil." Said Drakken.

"Remember, we can't help with evil KP. You said it yourself." Reminded Ron to Kim who was beside him.

"Sorry Drakken, but he's right. No evil."

"Rrrrrrrr. There must be some sort of loophole!" Drakken whined. 

"Well, there's no loophole, but we might be able to pretend it's evil. What would she like?" Asked Kim.

"Well... Flowers? Ummm... Green?"

"Dude if you want her back you have to think big!" Suggested Ron. 

"Wade, can you look up some evil items? Or how would you say it?" Asked Kim turning on the kimmunicater.

"Doesn't matter. I already did some research."

"Hmmph. Brainiac." Grumbled Drakken.

"It turns out there's a new item from Henchco. All the villains got a catalog featuring it. It's some sort of mind control device. You point it at someone and you get full control." 

"Ooh I like  the sound of that."

"Would you like me to create a copy?" Offered Wade. 

"Please and thank you!"

"I'll have it ready tomorrow." Kim pocketed the kimmunicator. 

"Well now what?" Questioned Ron. Just then a deep staticky voice sounded throughout the whole lair and in all the rooms. 

"I have just found out you are planning to steal the mind control device... I'm coming for you Dr..." 

Drakken hid behind Kim and Ron so he would be protected. "There!" Announced Kim pointing to a moving speaker on mechanical legs crawling under the table. 

"I got it KP!" Shouted Ron tackling the machine and bumping into the table. Kim did a roll under the table snagged the object from Rons outstretched hand, grabbed her laser lipstick and zapped the crawling speaker. 

"You know I could have handled it." Commented Ron on his hands and knees as he came out from under the table.

"Oh please, you couldn't have done it. Your the sidekick. Incapable of doing anything." Remarked Drakken. Kim looked at him and arched an eyebrow. 

"And Shego was your.... Fill in the blank Drakken." He widened his eyes and tapped a finger to his chin.

"Ah, yes... I'd forgotten about that."

"Wade, can you- hey. I can't connect. I get signals all the time no matter where I am. Now I can't patch through!"

"Dementor." Said Drakken with sudden realization.

"Excuse me?" 

"He told me he was spying on my hideout, but I was sure he was bluffing. Plus he's the only villain with a spazzed out spy network. He thinks we're going to steal it!" 

Drakken started to shake. Kim and Ron exchanged the same look that said: 'oh no.'