At the Potters'

When Morgana's feet reached the solid ground once more she was standing on a narrow garden path leading to a small, friendly-looking cottage. The sky was blue and cloudless, and looking around, she saw the blue sea crashing against the coast. The garden was colourful and neat, but it was also full of interesting plants Morgana had never seen before, some even seeming to move or whisper to one and other.

       Harry opened the front door and showed Morgana in. A woman with vivid red hair and a kind smile greeted them in the hall. "Hello! You must be Morgana! Nice to meet you. Come on into the kitchen and I'll get you a cup of tea." Harry gave Morgana an encouraging grin as they sat down at the table and began to sip huge mugs of steaming tea. Suddenly the back door was flung open and a woman with windswept, bushy brown hair walked in. "Hi Harry, you're back! And this must be Morgana." She came over to introduce herself. "Hi Morgana, I'm Hermione Granger!" Morgana said hi and the door opened again. The plump red-haired man she recognised as Ron walked in. "Ah, Mione, I see you've met Morgana. This is my wife Hermione, current Minister for Magic." Hermione blushed. "Ron!" Harry grinned. "Hermione was always the smart one."

         They all went out to the lawn where a group of people were congregated. A tall man with red hair and a bandage over his left ear stood beside a woman with tanned brown skin and shiny black hair. Behind them another group was standing chatting. A pretty, delicate girl tossed her strawberry-blonde hair and chatted to a lanky boy with short ginger hair. Standing with them was a boy with bright turquoise spiked hair. Morgana approached them and introduced herself. "Hi! I'm Morgana."

         The pretty young girl stepped forwards and shook her hand. "Victoire Weasley." The ginger boy beside her gave her a high five. "Fred Weasley." Then the boy with the vivid turquoise hair stepped forward. "Teddy Lupin," he grinned at her and they shook hands. Suddenly Teddy's hair turned a pale lilac and Morgana gave a small scream. "Don't worry!" Teddy cried, his hair turning blue. "I'm a metamorphagus. I can change my appearance at will." Morgana smiled. "Oh, cool! I'm an animagus!" Teddy looked at her in disbelief. "You can't be! You're too young." Morgana raised her eyebrows indignantly. "Want to bet?" The next moment she had turned into the little black puppy. Turning back into her human form, she smirked at Teddy's confused expression as he applauded. "Brilliant!" He exclaimed.

            Harry and Ginny came outside with Ron and Hermione. Pulling on Ginny's hand was a small boy with messy black hair just like Harry's. Morgana guessed this was their son. He ran over to them. "Hi! I'm James!" "Hello James!" She replied to the adorable boy. "I'm Morgana."

        After a delicious tea of sandwiches and lemonade on the lawn, the kids all began to beg for a game of "quidditch". Morgana gave Ginny a quizzical look and she promised to teach her to play. They all made their way to a shed in the corner of the garden, where everyone grabbed - broomsticks. Teddy showed his proudly to Morgana. "Nimbus 2003," he told her. "New model, only just out last year. Got it for my birthday." Morgana was extremely confused when Ginny called her into the shed and handed her a sleek, polished broom. "It's a Nimbus 2000," she explained. "Quite an old model, but still speedy enough. Now, mount like this." Morgana copied Ginny. "And then you kick off. Take it outside and try."

          Morgana hopped on the broom outside and kicked off hard from the ground. She soared into the air and leaned forwards like Ginny had shown her, the broom gliding smoothly through the air. This was incredible, it was wonderful, and it came to her effortlessly. Ginny applauded her as she landed gracefully. "You're a natural, Morgana!" Called Harry, who had just returned to the shed. "Ready for a game?"

        Ginny gave her a quick explanation of the rules. Pulling out a large, leather ball, she threw it to Morgana, who caught it easily. "That's the quaffle. There are three chasers, who throw the quaffle to each other, and try to score by throwing it through the hoop. Then there are the bludgers, which try to knock you off your broom, but the beaters will take care of those. Finally, there's the snitch, which is a tiny golden ball worth 150 points. The seeker who catches the snitch wins the game for their team. Do you think you're ready to have a go?" Morgana nodded. "I'll give it a shot."

          They organised the teams:  Victoire and Fred Weasley teamed up with Fred's mother, Angelina, and Hermione joined them, followed by Ron. This left Harry, Ginny, George, Teddy and Morgana. "We'll just have to make do with one beater and two chasers," Ginny told them. "Don't worry, I'll only release one bludger." "We've got the best team," Teddy whispered to Morgana. "Ginny played for the Holyhead Harpies for a while, and Harry was the youngest seeker in a century. George is a fantastic beater, and I have to say I make a pretty good keeper. You want to play chaser?" Morgana nodded. "Sure. Let's win this game!"

          Ginny released the tiny, winged snitch which immediately fluttered away. Harry and Victoire were both watching it closely. Then she released the black, spiky bludger, which seemed to be growling. She then threw the quaffle into the air and the game began.

        Morgana grabbed the quaffle, gripping her broom tightly with her legs, and threw it swiftly to Ginny. Ginny caught it and threw it into the goal. Ron dived, but was too late. Ten points to them! They continued to score until the score was at 70-50, to Ginny's team. Suddenly, Harry and Victoire both shot off into the air. They had seen the snitch.

        A moment later, Harry returned with a tiny, golden ball fluttering in his hand. They had won the game! They celebrated for a while and the team began to drift away and returned to the warmth of the house.

A/N

    Sorry, quite a long chapter! It was great fun writing the first impromptu quidditch match of the story! Hope you enjoyed, please leave a vote or comment. Thanks!