Author's Note

Hi Everyone,

        Well, it's been a minute. Four months, to be exact. I'm very very sorry to have been so inactive. Obviously none of you need me to tell you that the last few months have been difficult. All motivation to write vanished. Only since returning to a somewhat normal version of my life have I been able to conquer writer's block, knock procrastination in the head, and finally get down to actually writing.

         When I logged back into Wattpad, I was astounded. In the time since I last published, five thousand more people have read this book. That is insane to me. I acknowledge that this is not a good book. It's not necessarily even a good fan fiction. But I have to be honest, it's been a pet project of mine since I was twelve years old, and I'm determined to see it through to the bitter end. I know what happens to these characters, I've known since I was twelve years old. Part of me thinks it's hardly worth writing the rest down - but then, there's you guys.

       The votes and comments and notifications that I've been added to reading lists are the motivation to continue. The idea that somebody cares what happens to these characters warms my heart. For that reason, I will see this book through to its close. I can't promise it will ever be subjected to any form of editing - not even the hellish first few chapters written by a twelve-year-old me before I knew how to utilise paragraphs (forgive me). But I WILL finish this book. And I have a few other projects in the works which I'm really enjoying, original ideas and one fan fiction, and while they probably won't see the light of day, they could yet emerge on here.

           I want to say thank you for your continued support. I can't comprehend that this book has hit 20K reads. I remember when twenty reads made me proud beyond belief. You beautiful, loyal readers deserve all that is good, and I will strive to finish this book for you. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting - but we're back in business, baby!

        I hope you enjoy the conclusion of this storyline.

         Endless love,

                 MorganaBlack394

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️