Pranksters

Morgana was going to take revenge the only way she knew how to. She was going to prank Malfoy - but these were going to be the most carefully lined up series of pranks she had ever pulled. She didn't want to stoop to his level and do anything that might actually injured or hurt anyone, but she did want to make Malfoy look like a complete idiot in front of his friends.

They had developed their first idea, and were going to carry it out that morning while they were meant to be in breakfast. Emma had had the original idea, of hiding all his trousers so he couldn't find them. But Morgana had another idea, that grin and eyes sparkling with mischief. "Why don't we use an undetectable extensive charm on his trousers - that way, they'll look normal, but every time he tries to pull them up they'll fall back down again!"

So they did. But they were only getting started.

The very next day they managed to slip polyjuice potion into his pumpkin juice. And it may or may not have made him look like Morgana in her dog animagus form. He only got out of the hospital wing almost a three days later, looking like himself again.
But they still weren't through with him.

In their Potions class on Wednesday, Emma inconspicuously dropped a sprig of gillyweed and some powdered bicorn horn into his Sleeping Draught potion. And his potion was the one Professor Slughorn chose to try at the end of class. His face contorted and he glared at Malfoy. "Mr Malfoy, what have you put in this potion!" Abraxas looked horrified. "Nothing, sir, it should be fine!" Slughorn looked appalled. "Fine?!" He repeated. "It is the exact opposite! This is the worst Sleeping Draught which has ever been made in this classroom - including Miss Black's attempt last week! Five points from Slytherin, Mr Malfoy, for obviously ignoring instruction completely!"

Morgana and Emma could not stop laughing. Transfiguration was even better, when Morgana managed to secretly transfigure a quill into a sparrow, and set it loose. It. Was. Chaos!

Their achievements were strengthened even more when Gryffindor beat Slytherin at quidditch on Saturday. The party in the Gryffindor common room that night was incredible! Gryffindors screamed and high-dived each other, the team all sitting on sofas around the fire, ecstatic, surrounded by "fans." Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws also flooded the common room, cheering along with the Gryffindors in celebration of Slytherin's defeat. There was even one Slytherin there - Tina Accrington-Goldstein wasn't sticking around in Slytherin pretending to be disappointed!

The party raged for hours. People shared out chocolate and Every Flavour Beans from Honeydukes. Morgana and Teddy, the only two who could disguise themselves, crept out of the castle by the secret passage and brought back barrels of butterbeer from the Three Broomsticks. The whole room erupted in cheers as Emma and Morgana put on an impromptu reenactment of the match, throwing a quaffle over the heads of the crowd, Morgana even grabbing her broom from upstairs - but there wasn't room to fly it, unfortunately.

Other than that, the evening went perfectly. It was only when the party was coming to an end that everything fell apart.

It was around two in the morning and Professor McGonagall had told them all about three hours ago to finish the party. So, three hours later, they began considering it - out of respect for their headteacher. Well, more because they had run out of butterbeer and everyone was getting tired. Morgana went over to help a first-year Ravenclaw out of the portrait hole. Making sure to deliver her safely to the other side, she brought her out to the corridor, where she was met with an awful sight.

There was her boyfriend, Alfie Brookmore, standing with that Hufflepuff girl Natasha Fawley. And they were snogging. Morgana thought she might throw up as she dived back through the portrait hole into the party. She sprinted up the staircase to the girl's dorm, Emma and Scarlett looking up from where they were sitting together and running after her.

When they reached the room, there was Morgana - tears streaked cheeks, furious expression, pacing up and down the dormitory. Emma immediately read her mind and ran over to throw an arm around her shoulder. "Oh, Morgana!" She gasped. "That's awful." Scarlett looked confused, but enveloped her in a hug nonetheless. Morgana looked up at her best friend, eyes deep and hurt and full of fury. "What do you say, Em?" She whimpered. "Revenge, Round Two?"