1.

Lucky blue smith as Oliver

Oliver's Pov

"M-Matt" I moan

Matt keeps sucking on my neck. Licking and nipping at the skin while i tug on his soft chestnut hair.

"S-stop" I whimper.

Me and Matt have been dating for 6 months. He knows that i'm still a virgin and don't want to give up my purity anytime soon. Yet here he is once again trying to get into my pants for like the 3rd time this week! He keeps saying we are going to "study" but every time i come over we always end up like..THIS! Him giving me a simple peck that leads to a heated make out session that leads to him trying to get me to have sex with him.

I finally pull Matt off of me and walk to the bathroom to check for any marks he could have made. I stare into my crystal blue eyes and mess with my white now messy hair. After a while i skim my eyes over my pale shirtless chest then look at the space right under my ear lobe. Ugh! you got to be kidding me!

"Matt! Ughhhh you left two dark hickeys on my neck!" I yell

"Babeee" Matt whines and walks over wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. "Its not a big deal you know. You look really good with those marks on your neck anyway" he smirks

"No i do not and no we are not having sex" i say

"mmm Please baby?" He says and begins peppering kisses along my neck

i turn around to face him, placing my arms around his neck kissing him on the lips "No. You know i'm-"

"Not ready." He interrupts. "Yeah i know Oli. I know. But when will you be ready? Me and little M have been waiting for 6 months alreadyyy" he pouts

"Soon. I promise and we are supposed to be studying anyway" I sass.

"I can't help it baby" he chuckles "your to damn...Irresistible".

I smack his chest playfully and blush. "Shut up now what time is it?" I walk out the bathroom with Matt close behind.

He grabs his phone "Uh 9:35pm why?"

"Its nine?! Oh my god i'm in so much trouble!" I quickly grab my shirt throwing it over my head then i grab my books,backpack and shoes.

I quickly kiss Matt bye and rush out the door. Matt lives only two blocks away from me so i begin my walk...well jog home. I didn't tie my shoes at matt's so while running home i trip and fall straight on my face.

"Ow" i grumble. I check my reflection in my phone and see i have a busted lip. Perfect. I taste the metallic in my mouth and hurry home to clean the womb.

"Home" I yell

"Oliver Richmond. Where have you been? you were supposed to be home- What happen to your lip? Was Matt hungry or something?"

"I'm fine mom and no i just tripped while coming home and i'm sorry for being late i got caught up. Won't happen again."

She shook her head. "mmm i'll let it slide today. Lets get you cleaned up."

I sat on the counter in our kitchen while mom got some alcohol and cotton balls.

"So How was Matt's house?"

"I guess it was good. He was quite hungry for me today... again."

"Again? Jeez that's the third time this week! Thought he was gonna wait till you were ready?"

"Thought so to but it seems like he doesn't want to wait anymore and i don't know what to do mom...I'm not ready for that stuff but i love him and i don't want to lose him."

"I swear that boy is like a dog in heat. Oli if he loved you he would wait for you. I know that your seventeen but if you aren't ready for that kind of stuff don't force yourself to do it. Also ill cut his balls off if he sleeps with you"

"Mom!" I yell. My snowy white cheeks now turning a faint pink.

"What? I'm just warning you that your boyfriend wont have balls after he hits it and quits it" she winks

"oh my god. Mom please stop" I laugh

Mom is like another best friend to me. If you couldn't tell...I'm gay and matt's my boyfriend. When i came out to mom she supported me 100%. She was so happy that she can now take me shopping and do all the stereotypical things gay boys were supposed to do while My dad on the other hand...didn't take the news of having a "faggot" son to well that's why he isn't in my life at the moment.

"Okay all done. Go get ready for bed you got school tomorrow." Mom said braking me out of my thoughts.

"Thank you mother goodnight love you" I say

"Love you to baby" she kisses my cheek and turns to go to her room.

I Walk up the stairs to my gray and white room. I strip to my boxers and crawl into bed letting sleep take over my already drained body.

I did it! My first chapter is now complete!Don't forget to comment and vote my lovley's💞🌿