25.

I love all 104k of you *kisses*

Oliver's pov

"And I get it ! I'm not your real mother but I still see you as MY son Oliver Richmond and that was very very rude of you to lie to Zachary's mother just to go clubbing !" Mom yells

I let out another sigh. When will this torture of lecturing end!?

Once I woke up I took 2 Advil's and drank orange juice that was left by my bed this morning. Mom made me breakfast and just as I started eating she started her lecture.

"I can't believe you would do such a thing! Something could have happen to you! What is Zachary going to think about this !?" She yelled and my eyes shot up

"You can't tell him mom please" I let out quickly.

"And why not ?" She said

"Because we are still working on trust and if he finds out I snuck out to go clubbing especially with James he will freak out and assume I did something. Please mom don't tell him" I beg

she sighs. "Oliver this better not happen again do you hear me?"

I smile knowing that means she won't tell Zach anything. "Yes I promise"

"Alright finish up and go get ready it's still Friday which means school so chop chop" she hurried me grabbing her purse and kissing my cheek.

"Love you have a good day"

"I love you too, thank you again." I smile placing another bite into my mouth as she leaves.

After I finish up I sigh and place my dishes in the sink heading up stairs to take a quick shower.

I wrap a towel around my waist and go to my closet to search for something to wear.

I decide to wear a black overalls and a white sweater underneath. I run my fingers through my hair just deciding to leave it how it is today.

Grabbing my bag I lock the door and turn around jumping in fright.

"You need to shop doing that!" I frown.

"Doing What?"

"Popping up out of no where James" I roll my eyes and begin my walk to school with James following.

"Haaha sorry I just thought Alice was here since she was supposed to be my ride this morning."

"She's probably still asleep" I respond

"Ohh yeah bet she is after last night" he laughs

"Yeah I bet last night was crazy." I laugh

"What was crazy?"

We look towards to road to see Zach's challenger pulled up next to us.

"The-mmmm" I cover James mouth

"My stomach ache! I was puking up a storm" I finish and James gives me a questioning look.

I plead with my eyes and he gets my hint.

He nods his head and I let go Of his mouth. "Yeah I was with Alice and she was FaceTiming Oliver. He was puking like he downed a bottle of patron or something."

My eyes widen. What is he doing !?

" damn you must have been very sick then" Zach comments

"He was. He looked like me when I'm hungover" James says and I look at him narrowing my brows.

" right...Anyways I'm sorry the sushi made you sick baby but I texted you this morning saying I was going to pick you up." Zach says thankfully changing the subject.