22.

This chapter is long overdue and i'm so sorry! Hope you all can forgive me but holy cow I'm at 85k views! Almost at 100k! Omg I love you all so much <3

Olivers Pov

It's Monday and I decided to stay at my "moms" house for the week. Even though she isn't my real mother i did miss mom a lot. Zach and I have been "Alphas" for a week now and Zach is really adjusting to the roll only he is being very controlling lately especially with me! We got into a huge argument which lead to me avoiding and hiding from him for almost five days already and counting.

(Flashback)

"I said no Oliver and that is final!" Zach yelled.

"Why?! It's not fair you can go out while i stay home and stay up waiting for you!" i yell back.

"I'm not going out its called going to meetings and discussing new plans that revolve our pack! You being my mate and the goddesses son means you are in danger now more than ever"

I roll my eyes. "You're ridiculous. That's all bull shit! Once i mentioned James would be tagging along that's when you didn't want me going! Which i shouldn't even be caring about because last time i checked, you're my boyfriend not my father!" I argued

"James is into you Oliver how can you be so blind that he wants you?! He wants what's mine." Zach yells

"Are you serious right now? God You have no trust in me! Maybe i should just fuck him just to fulfill your stupid fantasies."

He scoffs. "Like i care,  i can have any girl or man i want! I don't fucking need you, you're weak anyway."

He pauses and mumbles, "and you call yourself an Alpha"

I stand there puzzled, My eyes begin to tear. "What?"

Zack seems to blink in realization of what he said. "Shit, Oliver i-i didn't mean to say that i said it out of anger i swear it!" Zach exclaims trying to get near me.

I shake my head and take a step back.

"Don't. I don't want to be around you right now." I say grabbing a duffel bag and stuffing as much clothes as i can.

"No no no! Oliver don't leave please don't leave me" Zach begged and even though it pains my heart to hear those words i continue to pack my bag wiping the fallen tears from my face.

He grabs my arm. "Oliver please.."

"Don't touch me  Zachary." i growl. " I get it okay? I'm don't have fancy muscles and I'm not intimidating nor am I a big bad fucking wolf but You of all people don't have to remind me of the insecurities I already know about."

"No please don't leave me... I need you Oliver please don't do this." He begs, he drops on his knees and crys. I've never seen someone so strong get so valuable.

I swollow the lump in my throat and cup his face.. "Im sorry. I think we are both stressed and need time to just...breathe."

"No Oliver i don't need that i need you here! Please just don't leave I love you please don't do this" he whimpers as i give him kiss on the cheek.