18.

Continuation of chapter 17...

Oliver's pov

Huh. Calm down Oliver calm down.

My anger and hurt is rushing through me like a waterfall.

I just need to relax for a minute.

I walk to the bathroom and turn on the water filling up the tub.  A nice warm bath should calm my nerves.

I release a red bath bomb into the water which smells of roses as I step out of my clothes.

I slide into the water and Moan from the feeling of the nice hot water on my cold, bare skin.

"You should only make that sound if I cause you to make it."

I jerk my eyes open to see a shirtless Zach standing in the doorway of the bathroom with only a pair of black jeans on.

I rake my eyes over his toned chest. His neck not marked by me anymore due to all my love bites that were once there now faded.

I shouldn't feel heated by this but I do. He is my mate and boyfriend after all.

His perk hard nipples that stand straight and his sharp, beautiful v-line that gets me heated every time I look at it.

"You like what you see?"

I avert my eyes back to his signature smirk.

"I would say no but I don't hide things from you. Nor lie so yes, I do." I respond

"Oliver I was going to tell you. Just not yet. We just mated and you barley met my family and you haven't even met the pack yet. How do you expect me to tell you when you haven't even stayed in this house for a day?"

I breath in deeply. He has a point.

"You could have at least told me that I was going to be an alpha one day. So I wouldn't have been so surprised."

He comes in closing the door and sitting on the counter in the bathroom.

"I know and I'm sorry. You aren't even going to be an "Alpha" you will be My Luna." Zach says.

"I'm not a girl Zach" I glare and he chuckles.

"I know you aren't love but in the packs eyes you're the girl in the relationship". He teases

" I am not !" I groan and he laughs making me laugh.

"I could so top you if I wanted to" I threat which makes Zach stop laughing all together.

"Oh really?" He asks jumping off the counter and leaning down going on his knees beside the tub.

He leans in close by my ear. I feel his hot breath on my neck and I shiver.

"Why don't you get out that tub and prove it?" He whispers.

I bite my lip. Two can play at this game.

"Why don't you come in here and join me? Or are you to scared to get your pretty hair wet?" I smirk.

I found out recently that Zach hates being talked down to. He hates feeling intimidated and dominated.

He growls and pushes his lips onto mine.

I moan in surprise but quickly respond to the kiss. I move one hand onto his chest and the other in his hair. I grab a fist full and tug on it while Zach runs his hand under the water and all over my chest.