16.

I'm sorry for my lack of updates everyone. This week has not been my week. My god father passed away so I've been with my family but here is an update that is long over due ❤️

There is another picture of Oliver for y'all  ;)

Oliver's Pov

We arrive back at the pack house. I stay seated in the passengers seat while Zach takes the bags out from the back and puts them inside.

I'm getting mixed emotions here.  I feel out of place but Also as though I belong.

A knock on the window shakes me awake from all of my thoughts.

Zach chuckles as him startling me is funny, he opens the door and I unbuckle my safety belt.

"You can't stay in here all night baby." He says and  I nod.

"I know I'm just...nervous. What if your father doesn't like me? Or what if your council doesn't accept us being together ? Or the pack?" I say what has been on my mind all day.

Zach pulls me in for a hug and kisses my head. "I'm nervous to. I don't know what they will think but you aren't the only one who is afraid. If they don't accept us then I will grab you by your hand"

He takes my left hand into his own and kisses my knuckle.

" and I'll run as far away with you. Where ever you want or decide to go, I will follow you."

"No one will tear us apart Oliver. Not the council, my father or this pack."

I smile because As he looks at me in the eyes, I Know he means every word.

"Okay. I'm ready " I tell him. He kisses my lips and we walk hand in hand into the the giant Mansion.

When we walk through the door an see a huge group of people . On one side they like old and rough and on the other I see a man, a women , and a young girl in the women's arms .

( I don't think I mentioned that Zach has a little sister but now he does lol )

The man looks like Zach in a way and I come to realize that that is his father ,mother , and whom I'm guessing is his sister and on the other side, that must be the council he always speaks about.

Oh boy. Here we go.

Zach's POV
The council stares at me with confusion except for the blind one. He wears a smirk on his face letting me know that he knew the entire time .

My father on the other hand wears a unreadable frown . I wish I knew what he was thinking.

All I can tell is that he is not happy of what he is seeing. He is glaring dangers at Oliver.

My poor baby. I feel his hand tighten in mine and I can tell he is nervous and scared from all the eyes looking at us.

"Father, council " I finally greet

" hello " the council greets as well as my mother.

" Zachy! " Amanda yells running towards me, hugging my hips due to my tall figure.

"Hi Amanda I missed you to" I chuckled

"W-who dat zachy" Amanda asks furrowing her eyebrows at My mate.

"This is my boyfriend, Oliver manda." I said and she nods, going over to Oliver and hugging him as well.

"Hi owiver I'm Amanda". Oliver looks down at her tiny figure and gives her simple hug.