29.

Zachary's pov

Nothing. I feel nothing.

I feel so empty and lost. I can't describe the aching feeling in my chest.

It was over.

Oliver and I are over. My mate lays dead while maids in the infirmary clean and prepare his body.

It hurts.

"Alpha"

I turn and see josh dressed in a all black suit with a white rose in his suit pocket.

"Ready?" He asks and I nod in agreement.

I place dark black shades onto my eyes shielding my eyes from the public.

Josh opens my door and I sit in the passenger seat of  the black hummer. All cars used today were black and everyone is dressed in black. Women wearing black vails covering their faces with long black dresses but white gloves.

A traditional funeral attire.

I wear an all black suit with a black rose to complement it. Today was the day I officially say goodbye to my one true love. My world. My humanity. My rock.

I look at my ring and give it a brief kiss. I love you.

I close my eyes and Oliver's smile pops into my memory. "What are you doing Zachary?"

"You're so perfect" I whisper and he chuckles letting his perfectly white teeth shine.

I open my eyes and take a deep breath.

Josh places his hand on my leg trying to comfort me the best way he can.

"You will be okay. I'm here for you" josh says but I won't. I won't be okay. The sadness will continue to consume every ounce of my body till I drive myself mad or worse I kill myself.

We arrive at the ceremony and everyone is there. My pack and others. Everyone bows their heads as josh and I walk by.

I keep a straight face and into the house seeing only my family.

"Oh Zachary" my mother pulls me into a hug and I don't move. I stay still.

Nothing I feel nothing.

"I'm so sorry son" my father says hugging me as well

"It's fine." I speak "it wasn't your fault."

They smile apologetically. We sit and talk for an hour until a servant comes in.

"He has arrived alpha."  Finally. We all get up and I shoo her away.

We walk outside to the ceremony. Everyone is seated. My parents take their seats and I walk up to the white crested coffin.

The tears explode and I can't stop them. Oliver lies in the suit we got married in and his wedding ring still on his finger.

I take his hand and remove his ring placing it on my finger and mine on his.

"Now I have a part of you." I whisper.

"Oh god where do I start? Oliver please forgive me. God I miss you so much..." I kiss his forehead and retrieve to my seat.

The priest begins the funeral and everyone goes up to say a few words about their Luna.

I stay with my face forward never leaving the sight of Oliver's coffin.

"-May he Rest In Peace." The priest finishes and everyone gets up saying the usual to me when passing by. "I'm sorry and you will be okay".

They leave the ceremony and go into the pack house to condole and be with one another.