26.

Look who is ahead of schedule ;) just for you all I'm going to try and update 2 chapters this week but I have EOC (aka a big ass test I can't fail) Thursday ahhh pray for me !

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes btw ! If I could hug you I would <33

Lunch rolls around and Oliver has long forgotten today's events. He was bothered the first 2 class periods but after, he simply forgot deciding to concentrate more on his work than a petty situation.

"Hey have you seen Alice today?" Oliver asks Zach who is putting his morning books in his locker.

"Um no I haven't Why?" He responds.

"I haven't seen her all day and I'm kinda worried. Have you seen josh?"

"Yeah he's right there" Zach points to a angry looking josh charging towards them.

Zach pulls Oliver against his chest protectively growling lowly as a warning to his best friend.

Josh stops after hearing his alpha growl. "Where is she" he growls

"Where's who?" Oliver asks making josh fume more.

"Alice! I know you went out with her last night so where is she Oliver!" Josh yells

"I don't know what the hell is going on but you will not yell at your Luna" Zach says whispering the last part.

Josh bows his head in apology for yelling at his Luna.

"I'm sorry I'm just worried. She told me she was going out last night and after that she didn't respond to any of my messages or calls. If you know anything please Oliver. Tell me" josh asks with pleading eyes making Oliver feel extremely bad and worried.

After his mother pulled him out of the club he didn't even bother to text Alice to see if she was okay or if she made it home! He is such a terrible friend. She could be in danger and it would be all his fault.

Oliver sighs knowing what he had to do. "Last night she took me out to a new club."

"How could she take you out if you were si-" Zach doesn't finish  his sentence just letting Oliver explain what the hell was going on but already knowing the answer to his own question.

"I snuck out and When we were there my mom came and dragged me out for lying and being worried. I didn't text Alice that night nor do I know where she is. I'm sorry I should have taken her with me but we were both drunk and i-" Oliver is cut off.

"You left her under the influence alone ?! What's wrong with you" josh fumes

"I'm sorry I can't even remember what happened I'm sorry I'll go to her house today or I'll call her or-"

"I can't believe you would lie to me. To my mother Oliver. We are family. We are mates. You're supposed to trust me" Zach turns Oliver around to speak to him.

"I know I'm sorry Zach she really wanted to go and I know you wouldn't have let me..." Oliver bows his head in shame

"Well no shit! Look at what happened now? Alice is missing and god knows what you did when you were there." Zach sneers making Oliver feel a bit taken back

"What is that supposed to mean?" Oliver speaks getting angry. "Are you calling me some type of slut ?!"

"Well if the boot fits" Zach says.

Silence. It's takes about 3 seconds before Oliver couldn't control his actions and he slaps Zach across his face making his head shift to the right from the impact.