31.

Thank you to all my patient babies I love u sm it's been a hard couple of weeks <3
Y'all must have lots of questions and maybe confused af. This chapter should clear everything up

Alice's pov

Keep running keep pushing

That is all that's on my mind as I run though the dark forest.

The paws of the beasts chasing me pound on the gravel.

I look back with tears in my eyes and a weeping child in my hand.

My poor baby.  He's face screams nothing but terror and fright.

I sprint into my home startling Jonathan on the couch. He and I have been friends for years. He was the first person to know about my powers. He was the only one who didn't take me for granted. He actually taught me to control my Powers and how to use them. It's amazing how truly loving someone could make you do anything for them. You put your life on hold just to be able to see your lover grow and pass.

It's wrong and it's sad that he was in love with me though, because that was the one feeling I just couldn't give back to him

He gave me his everything and though I tried to give the one thing he asked for I couldn't.

Despite him abandoning his pack and his life for me with the only thing he wanted in return was to be loved hurt even me. He deserves so much yet he settled for so little. I am a god but I am not human. Humans crave the feeling of want and affection which was something I didn't. I am the mother of earth. How could I love just one person when my heart loves all?

I feel general love for him as a mother would for her  child or friend, but not intimate love. I could never feel the way Jonathan feels for me. He would take his life for me. He wants to grow old and live happily ever after but we both know that was an illusion. He would soon become an old man and die while I'd have to move on and replace his presence.

"What's-"

"They found out." I speak before he can answer.

His eyes widen and he quickly takes my weeping child out of my hands rushing to the bedroom.

"Johnathan I'm sorry ! I didn't-"

"No!" He yelled. "You knew not to go to the forest especially with him." He says, Referring to the baby starting to calm down in his arms.

"I know I'm sorry I just needed time alone. I needed space and I thought if I spoke to them about our situation they would protect him" I cry hard. All the tears run down my face as I point towards our child.

"No. You were selfish Lunatiantis. (Luna- tee-ant-is) So selfish" he screams using my full name. "You knew they would smell you especially so far into their territory."

"I didn't know what I was thinking Jonathan I didn't know that they would react in such a way. I thought they were over the situation! I'm sorry I  Swear." I cried and he shakes his head.

Earlier Jonathan and I were fighting over giving the baby up for adoption. Jonathan thinks it's a great idea to give him a life We cannot give him. Which means growing up happy and human.

But, I disagree. He is my child. I don't know what power awaits him. I trust so very little bit of people. He said if I could find an alternative then We could keep him meaning if I could find a source of protection which isn't the easiest to do when your baby's father was an alpha who abandoned his own pack for you and became a disgrace.

"No don't start with the you are sorry crap. you knew that was my ex pack and that they are looking for me. I don't get why you keep trying to fix something that Cant be fixed!" he yells, wrapping Jonathan junior in a blanket to shield him from the cold.