5.

(Olivers room above)

Oliver's Pov

I can't breath. My heart feels like its pumping at 100 miles an hour. It hurts so bad. Matt cheated on me. The first boy who stole my first kiss. The first boy who stole my heart. The first boy i have ever loved.

I wipe my eyes with my sleeve walking as fast as i can. I know Alice is behind me but i don't want to talk to anyone. I don't want anyone to see me like this. I turn and walk into the boy's bathroom, going into a cubical closing and locking the door.

I sit on the floor burring my face in my hands letting all my emotions spill out.

God i'm so stupid. Dad was right. Who could ever love a worthless faggot like me? I cry harder thinking about the days when my dad told me to kill myself and the good memories Matt and i had.

I hear the bathroom door open and I cover my mouth so i won't make a sound.

"Oliver. I know you're in here."

God out of all people to come find me it had to be Zach. I don't want him to see me like this. Face red and eyes wet.

"Oliver. I know you are in here now please come out." He walks to where he is standing right in front of my stall door.

"N-no G-go away! I don't want you to see me like this. " I cry

"Oliver please open the door. I want to see you. Its okay"

"No! No its not! You are just going to make fun of me with your friends so just go away"

"Oliver. I swear if you do not open this door right now i will break it open!" He growled

My breath hitched. Is he serious?

"Yes I am"

Shit i said that out loud. I sigh and get up opening the door to Zach standing there. I stay looking down at my feet, then wrap my arms around my self as a way of comfort.

He lifts my chin and cups my face gently, wiping the remaining tears that fell from my face. We are now making direct eye contact and i see a strong sense of pain in his eyes.

"Don't cry Oliver. Please don't cry anymore. It pains me to see you like this" He whispers.

Why? How? There are so many un answered questions...

He rests his forehead on mine and I take a deep breath.

"Why are you here Zach?" I mumble.

He sighs "Because...I care about you."

"You don't even know me" I say back.

He sighs again  then he wraps his arms around my neck placing his chin on top of my head holding me in a tight hug. Neither of us saying another word.

After about 5 minutes of Zach holding me in his arms I finally speak up.

"Can you take me home?" I whisper

"Yeah. If that's what you want."

"Yes please" I don't really know why but I have a strong feeling to wrap my arms around him and pull him closer to me. So I finally suck it up and un wrap my arms from around my self, throwing them around Zach's waist and nuzzling my face in his chest. Breathing in his wonderful scent.

God i never knew how amazing he smelt. He smells of body wash and musk cologne. I wanted to stay in his arms forever.

He try's to walk out the bathroom but i don't want to move. He hugs me for a few more seconds then pats my back. "Let's go"