21.

Oh shit! Look who is updating! Y'all should be proud of me. Please don't forget about the cover contest y'all! Remember to direct message me if you have a cover,thank you!❤️❤️

(Oliver's suit is above)

Oliver's pov

Continuation....

"You mean had a mate" Matt says

"What do you mean?" I ask and Matt explains that years ago his mate named Emily was killed in a fire. And before he got to save her she was already dead.

"Oh my god. I-I'm so sorry." I tell him sincerely.

"It's fine. I should be the one sorry for cheating on you Oliver. Being mateless makes you depressed and empty and I always try and fill the hole of emptiness whether it be with sex, love, drugs, anything."

I stay quiet and Matt takes my hands into his.

"When I lost you because of my stupidity, it felt like I lost Emily all over again."

"Don't. Don't you compare me to Emily. What happened to Emily was an accident. I will not let you compare your stupid and selfish mistake to that poor girls death."

"I- I know Oliver I know. But the feeling was still there. I need you Oliver. I love you. Maybe the goddess put you here as my second shot of having a mate." Matt says with tears in his eyes.

I shake my head no. "That can't be when my mate is Zachary, Matt."

"Oliver please." He begs

I again shake my head no. "I think our time is up. Goodbye, Matthew."

"No. Oliver. If you can't be mine... then you can't be anyone's." He whispers darkly

His words make me shiver in fear. "W-what?"

I try and snatch my hands from his but he is much stronger than me. Holding them down in a iron grip.

He gets out of his chair and goes behind me in a quick movement and places a knife to my neck.

Where is Zach when I need him? Or security or anyone !

"You should have said yes Oliver. You are nothing but a prissy ,selfish ,little bitch. You will be a disappointment to everyone as a Luna." He whispers in my ear causing a tear to shed.

"Don't cry sweetheart. I will save them all from the worry." He tilts my head about to run the knife cleanly across my throat.

"If you make one more movement I will rip your fucking heart out!"

We both freeze at the deep voice.

It's Zach's father.

"A-alpha I was just umm" Matt stutters and drops the knife on the floor and letting my neck go.

"It seems like you were about to cut off the future Luna's neck." He growls and I take my chance and run behind him.

"I-I would never alpha we were just....kidding around! Tell him Oliver" he says nervously

"What's going on?"   Thank god! The only voice I've been wanting to hear!

"Well Zachary, Matthew here said he and Oliver we kidding around but I came over and he had a knife to your Luna's neck." Zach's father explains and walks away with his hands behind his back, returning to the party.

I look up at Zach and I see pure anger and rage in his eyes. I even hear his wolf growl.

I don't want to make a scene so I place a hand on Zach's chest causing him to take his eyes off of his prey to look at me.