17.

Beautiful Zachary up above^^

should I start dedicating chapters to you guys? I see so many of your guys comments and idk what do you all think? Should I? Or should I just start replying? Let Me know ❤️

Oliver's POV

"ooof!" I fall off the bed and hit my butt with a thud.

Ow.

"Sorry i startled you sir but Alpha Zachary told me to wake you from your nap once dinner was ready."

I see a slim blonde girl in a maid outfit looking down at me. So she was the one that startled me.

"Oh yeah um thanks" i respond standing up on my two feet. She smiles and walks out, making sure to flip Her hair on her way out.

Um...okay?

I throw on a hoodie and my black jeans from earlier and make my way down stairs.

I walk down the stairs to see about 30 people racing around with fabrics and check boards as well as blueprints.

Zach walks by and he automatically spots me on the second to last step on the stairs.

"There you are!" He kisses my cheek and i smile.

"Hi what's with all the people?" I question

"Oh don't mind them my mother hired them to plan and help out with the party"

"Oh"

"Come it's time for dinner and my father is a very impatient person."

He grabs hold of my hand as we walk through the house towards the dinning area which includes a big table in the center and people sitting at either sides. Zach's father is at head of the table and on his right his wife and Zach's sister.

I'm assuming Zach and I are going to sit on the left side of him so we make our way over.

"Hello Oliver did you enjoy your nap love?" Zach's mother asks sweetly.

"Yes I did thank you" I respond and she smiles

"Sit boys you both need to eat." Zach's father says and we both take a seat as a maid comes in with a tray of food.

When she comes to serve Zach she pushes her boobs up and leans down lower than usual to give him him his serving.

He smiles at her and she winks walking away. I glare at her and she clears her throat quickly shuffling away.

"What was that all about ?" I frown at Zach

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean" I say raising my voice a bit. He shrugs and I roll my eyes.

We are served mash potatoes, green beans, and steak. Medium rare might I add.

My mouth waters and my stomach grumbles. I didn't know I was so hungry till now.

I pick up my fork and was about to dig in before Zach grabbed my hand and shook his head.

"Alpha always gets first bite." He whispers.

His father cuts a piece of steak from the plate and places it in his mouth. After he has swallowed everyone starts to dig in.

Hm. Thats different.

I eat a spoon full of mash potatoes and oh my god. This has to be the best mash potatoes I have ever tasted!

"So Zachary, Oliver, have you looked upon what suit you will be wearing for your coronation?" His mother ask.

I frown. What coronation ?

"What?" I say confused and look at Zach who won't even look at me. He simply sips some of his water.

"Zachary hasn't told  you?" Zach's father says and I shake my head no.

"You an brother are going to be new Alpha!" Amanda giggles as she eats a bite of her green beans.

I drop my fork and knife in shock.

I'm going to be a what?

I glare at Zach who is already looking at me. "No. He did not mention that at all."

I turn my focus away from him though I can still feel him still staring at me.

"Um m-may I be excused?" I ask

"Of course sweet heart but are you sure? You barley touched your food" Zach's mother points out.

"I'm actually not very hungry"

Lies.

"I-e um sure go ahead" she smiles and I look at her husband for approval. He nods.

Zach's hand grabs my thigh. "I can explain" he whispers.

I glare at him an move his hand from thigh. "Don't even bother. You can flirt with your slut of a maid"

I slide up from my chair, storming away into our room.

Ugh! Why is everyone hiding things from me !? It's like people especially Zach want to lose my trust!

Maybe just maybe

he's already lost it.