15.

Guess who is back? Back again! Yup! It's me. My new phone came in everyone so here is an update.

Thank you so much to everyone who understood my situation. It really means a lot that you are still here and reading this book. I love you all and your positive feed back❤️

Olivers pov

"Baby come on we need to go" Zach says wiping his mouth with a napkin and picking up mine and his plates, placing them in the sink.

"Mmmm but I don't wanna!" I grumble crossing my arms like a child. "Can't we just stay for one more day?"

He chuckles and leans across the table so he is right I front of my face again.

"Believe me, I would rather stay here and worship that beautiful body of yours" he whispers huskily as I try to go in for a kiss.

"-But! We can't we gotta get going we got things to do and people to see." he says moving his head away before I could get a taste.

"Babyy! That wasn't funny!" I pout as he laughs hysterically.

"Awe you look so cute when you pout."

I roll my eyes and turn around showing him my back.

He walks over in front of me once again and pecks my lips. He try's to walk back to the sink but I grab his arm pulling him to me once again.

I wrap my arms around his waist towering over me and give him a kiss again.

He seems not to mind as he cups my face and kisses back. I lick his lips for entrance and he declines.

I try once again and he declines once more. I groan in frustration and he takes that time to stick his tongue in my mouth.

Well played.

We make out for a good few minutes till Zach pulls away. "We really need to get going. You have people to meet later tonight on tonight." He winks

"What do you mean is that some kind of dick joke?" I ask and he laughs.

He begins to wash the dishes as he answers my question. "No beautiful you already met my big  mini me just a few minutes ago" he smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Anyways as I was saying, since you are my mate and I am soon to be alpha, I think it's time you meet and move into our pack house!"

Our? Move into?!

"Our? Pack?" I ask confused

"Yes Oliver, our pack. You need to start becoming familiar with your soon to be pack because they will look up to you. You will be their alpha as well." He smiles happily

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. " B-but what about my friends? What about Alice? And gabe? And Lisa? What about my mom!?"

He drys his hands and grabs my right hand stroking the back of my palm with his thumb.

"Baby, you have to understand that the human world and the supernatural world don't mix well. You cannot tell anyone about us, I know Alice is your best friend and all but we don't know what might happen. What if she freaks out  like you did but  much worse? Then what will happen?"

I sigh knowing he is right.

"You do have a point. B-but I can't just leave Zach. What about my mom or my fake mom or what ever she is!? A-and school and my future?" I question