4.

( Alice )

Oliver's Pov

I walk into the cafeteria looking for my best friends Alice,Gabe,and Lia. While looking for them so many thoughts rush through my mind.

Why won't Zach leave me alone?
And what's with his huge mood swings?! He will be calm and flirtatious then he will snap and get angry. and dominant.

Jezz does he have a temper. Sucks to be him cause i'm one sassy bitch.

Anyway i'm getting off track here. Zach never talked to me before so why now? I don't even like him! He is already getting on my nerves. I just want to get this day over with.

I snap out of my deep thoughts and see Alice smiling big and waving a hand to me. I head towards our table which is by the window and Alice slides over so i can sit next to her.

"Hi baby!" Alice smiles hugging me

"Hi Alice" I hug her back then let go.

"Where is Gabe and Lia?" I ask

"They went to buy lunch. When they come back we can go"

"Alright so have you spoken to josh yet?" I wink at her and she blushes a deep shade of red josh is Alice's crush since like freshman year. My best friend is just to chicken to go talk to him.

"STOPP! You know i'm to puss to even walk next to him" She covers her face and i chuckle.

"Alice You need to make a move! Their Table is like right across from us and lets just say i saw him staring at you when i walked in" I smirk and she gasps

"YOUR LYING!"

"No im not i promise he was looking at you" I know it's mean but it's fun to mess with her sometimes. She's such a typical teenage girl

"Oh my god oh my god!" She begins to freak out and i have to grab her hands so she won't wave her hands in the air and make a fool out of herself.

Me and Alice are like brother and sister. I have known her since 6 grade and she was the first person i came out to. She has always been there for me as i am with her. Our bond is unbreakable if you ask me.

I see Gabe and Lisa walking over to our table holding hands. Oh. Did i forget to mention they are a couple? Ooops well they are and are probably the cutest couple on campus.

"Hey Oli, hey alice" Lisa says taking her seat across from Alice and Gabe taking a seat across from me.

"Hey lisa hey gabe" I smile

"Come on Oli lets go get lunch" Alice says grabbing my hand and walking towards the lunch line.

As Alice and I make our way towards the pizza line I see Zach, Josh, Christian, and Alec walking our way.

Alice elbows me in the stomach and i groan

"Ow Alic-"

"Shh Oli bear oh my god Josh is coming our way do i look okay?" She cuts me off

Alice is very pretty. She has light gray hair and beautiful pale skin. She is wearing a black leather jacket, ripped black jeans, doc martins and a guns and roses band tee.

"You look stunning as always alice and dont call me that" I roll my eyes

They walk to the line Alice and I are. I glance at them and see Zachary staring right at me. We make eye contact and he smirks causing me to roll my eyes and break eye contact.

Thank god me and Alice are towards the middle of the line or else they would be right-

"Hey there" I hear a whisper in my ear. The breath hitting the back of my neck makes shivers run down my spine.