7.

Vote comment and follow :)

Olivers Pov

I stare at my sketchbook letting my thoughts over throw everything and anything around me.  Zach has lately been messing with my head and it's so confusing.

I sit in art class wondering why I feel this type of attraction towards him, and I don't mean appearance wise. I mean emotionally.  I feel emotionally connected to Zach.

All morning I felt so lonely, but once Zach was around me and in my presence, I felt complete? I feel as if half of me is missing without Zach by my side but why?

Why do I feel this way? I never have before. Do I have feelings for Zach?

No! I don't. I can't! I just got out of a relationship so there is no way I already have feelings for someone else. Especially for Zach who has fucked half of the school probably.

I sigh and turn back to my sketchbook doodling random lines on a blank sheet.

"Okay class lets all get started! Today we will-" Ms. Jackson is interrupted by the door of the art room opening.

"Hello Ms.Jackson sorry to interrupt but I'm in this class now I think." I hear a deep voice say that belongs to the one and only....Zachary. Ugh can I never get away from him?

I look up from my doodle to take a glance at Zach. Wow. He really is stunning with his blue eyes and gorgeous blonde hair topped with a sharp jaw line that could cut. All the girls in the room blushed and turned as the saw Zach enter. They all whispered to a friend about him. Some even scooted down to make room for him at their table. I see Zach smirk and wink at a Burnett chick making her blush crimson and turn away.

I roll my eyes and he hands my teacher his schedule "Oh so you are. Find an empty seat then Zachary" she smiles

Oh no. The only empty seats are by Samantha Matthews who talks repeatedly about gossip girl or the seat right in front of me! Please don't sit by me please don't sit-

I hear a chair move. I look up to see that OFCOURSE Zachary chooses the seat right in front of me. I feel so awkward from the library scene and because he has seen me cry the majority of the time.

I quickly look down at sketchbook and again feel that warm completed feeling inside. What is this feeling? I don't understand

I sigh and feel eyes on me making me look up to meet dark blue orbs. "Hey"

"Hi zach" I respond

"You okay?" He asks

"Yeah. What are you doing here? You don't take art?" I say

He chuckles. " I do actually. I'm 6 period art but I got changed because I dropped out of French."

"Oh.." I say awkwardly

"Now! Class as for this project I want you all to pick a partner and together you will create a art piece based off a song. You will have to explain it in a 1 page essay and a drawing now go ahead and choose your partners now" Ms. Jackson says

Everyone grabbed their friends who would be their partner. I work alone in art because I don't talk to people in this class. I looked behind Zach to see the same Burnett chick from a few minutes ago  walking towards us. "Hey" she says sensually