32.

Y'all I'm sucking ass at updating. Maybe because I'm on my last week of school and I'm literally just giving up lmao

A few weeks later.

"So what your saying is that Alice is going on a three day trip and you're not going with her?" Zach asks his friend skeptically

"She has family business to attend to, I don't wanna interfere." Josh shrugs

"You. Are letting your mate who you are like attached to go on a 3 day trip alone. By herself and you're okay with that?" Zach questions and josh nods

"My god Zachary you act like she is dying. She is just going for 3 days. Last time I checked she was my mate."

"Mmm okay?" Zach walks up the stairs with josh following.

"So how's Oliver ?" Josh asks and Zach shrugs.

"Fine I guess." Zach says going into his new office and organizing his paper work of new wolves who wanted to join the pack.

"Oh you don't think he's a little, i don't know odd?" Josh asks and Zach laughs

"No I don't"

"You sure? I just think he is acting a bit strange lately"

Zach stops all his work together and leans against the desk. "Joshua, is there something you want to tell me?"

Josh looks around the room. He can't lie to his friend but he knows he has too. He's never kept a secret from Zach.

He wishes he could tell Zach everything so they could lock "Oliver" away and help Alice find the real Oliver. He wishes he could tell his friend everything...

"N-no why?" Josh answers

"You seem off and your fidgeting a lot. As if your hiding something" Zach says raising a brow.  "we have been friends for years josh. I know you very well. What's on your mind?"

Josh looks around trying to find an easy way out but he knows there isn't. Alice already left for the trip last night and she told him not to say anything about what she told him but it's hard.

Thank fully someone burst through the door saving the day and josh releases the breath he didn't know he was holding.

"Hey baby" Oliver says, jumping into Zach's arms and kissing his cheek.

Zach smiles and holds onto his slim waist grabbing his hand and kissing the ring on his finger.
"Hello my love "

"You two seem to want to be alone so I'll catch you all at dinner" josh spoke rushing out the door.

"What was that all about?" Oliver asks and Zach shrugs.

"Don't know maybe it's the fact Alice left" Zach says and Oliver raises a brow.

"She left?" He asks and Zach nods.

"Family stuff"

"Oh um okay, so! I was thinking tonight you and I could have a movie night." He smiled and Zach chuckled

"Yeah id love that" Zach said

Oliver leans in and presses a firm kiss on Zach's lips. Zach returns it swiftly then pulls back.

"I'll see you later" Oliver jumps down and walks out the door