27.

I know your dying to read since I left you on a cliff hanger so I'll just shut up lmao

Dearest Oliver, I'm pretty sure it is you who has found this note and I assure you that your friend is fine. For now. If you do what I say no one gets hurt. I need you to go to the location where roses are grown on huge bushes and the lights are dim. The place is a brick building. You know where I'm talking about. once there, use the bus phone across from it to call this number **********. From there I will tell you where to go. Tell anyone and Alice gets it. Clocks ticking you have till 8pm to call.

Oliver reads the note one last time before stepping out the bathroom to see Zach sitting in the bed.

"She wasn't there. Should we start going ?" He asks and Oliver nods taking his hand and heading out the empty home.

In the car Zach notices Oliver's change in aura. He is more tense and quiet than before.
"You okay?" Zach asks and Oliver flinches from the sudden sound.

"Yes I'm just worried about Alice" Oliver shrugs and Zach kisses  his hand.

"We will find her don't worry. You want to head to the pack house? I could make some brunch since we didn't have time to eat" Zach suggest but Oliver's head isn't even worried about food or his stomach rumbling.He is worried about how is he going to sneak out and get to the location .  What if Zach clings to him and everyones eyes are on him now that he is Luna?

Food is the last thing on his mind right now.

"Yeah I can eat" Oliver answers numbly. He thinks that maybe just maybe while Zach is making lunch he can take a quick "shower" and sneak out through the window. He would need the keys to the car though to get to the designated area by 8.

He wishes he could talk in peoples minds like Zachary. He wishes he were a wolf and Alice and him self were connected so she could just tell him where she is.

The anxiety was building up and Oliver had no clue on how to bring it down.

*************************************************

The pack house is crowded. Everyone is moving around quickly. Some having maps others sitting and laughing with one another, maids going around trying to keep the house in order and neat, and others just commercing with one another.

Zach holds a firm grip on Oliver hand while they walks through the swarm of people.

"Afternoon alpha"

"Hello alpha"

"Welcome home Alpha" everyone that passed by said. Bowing their heads respectfully.

Zach doesn't even acknowledge them. He just keeps moving towards the kitchen to get his mate something to eat.

"Everyone out" Zach says loudly and everyone including the cook vanishes from the kitchen leaving the two boys alone.

"What would you like my love" Zach asks and Oliver just shrugs.

"Doesn't matter I can eat anything"

"How about an omelette?" Zach smiles and Oliver nods.

"Yeah sounds good"

Zach smiles warmly. He knows Oliver is feeling very upset but he can't travel around on a empty stomach. He is more human than supernatural so he needs the energy.

Zach moves towards the stove taking out a pan and grabbing his ingredients from the fridge and cupboards.

"Do you think she is dead?" Oliver asks Zach