33.

Hello my loves welcome BACK to another chapter! I'm currently in Hawaii rn so yeah I'm a little busy, it's gorgeous here though!

Btw just wanted to let y'all know if you ever need someone to talk to I'm always here! I love every single one of you and I'm always here to help and give u advice❤️

"Baby!"

Zach turns to see his mate run into his arms.

Still. He feels nothing.

"Hey" Zach smiles putting Oliver down on his feet.

"Where were you? I have been waiting for like an hour! You said we would have lunch" he pouts

"I'm sorry I'm just very busy with the new pack members and what not." Zach explains and Oliver sighs

"You seem to be more busier than you should...your so  busy that you can't even spare one day for me" Oliver says trying to guilt trip his mate

Zach sighs. He feels bad but at the same time he doesn't. It's been two whole days and he can't wrap his finger around what's going on. He feels sympathy for him but not guilt. He doesn't feel bad seeing Oliver pout which any other time he would.

Why does Oliver not seem like Oliver?

Something was just very fishy. First he has no desire towards him, then his attitude is very off and different, and now he found his ring on his chair which Oliver was or should be wearing.

He looks over to Oliver's hand and grabs it placing a kiss on it, making him blush.

"I'm sorry tonight will be all about you. I promise" Zach smiled and Oliver nods

"I'll leave you to your business then" he walks off and Zach runs a hand over his face.

Oliver was still wearing a ring. He thought maybe it was coincidence that it ended up on his chair. Maybe he just lost it but no. He was still wearing a ring and a duplicate of it.

The ring he was wearing didn't have inscription on it. A few seconds ago he took another look at the ring to compare it to the one on his finger and yup. The one he is wearing on top of his own ring was indeed Oliver's. It was the real ring he gave and proposed to his lover with.

His long, dreaded theory was complete.

Oliver wasn't the real Oliver.

.
.
.
.

Oliver's pov

"It's not working"I groan in frustration

"Maybe because you aren't putting all of your heart and all of your mind into it." Alice says and I roll my eyes

"I am! Maybe I don't have any fucking powers in the first place!" I blast feem covering my mouth. "Sorry I didn't mean to burst like that"

"Your fine I know how frustrating it is. I was like that too but we are running out of time. You need to calm down, relax and focus"

I take a deep breath and grab her hands again. We begin changing the same spell we have been chanting for almost an hour.

I think about Zachary. I wonder how he is doing. Does he think James is me? Has he seen past his lies? Is he happier with James? So many thoughts cloud my head

I open my eyes ready to shout about how the spell was once again bull shit but i bite my tongue when I am inside a circle with Alice next to me.

"We did it! You did it Oliver !" Alice smiles hugging my tightly and I sob.