Prologue

WARNING: This book does contain some sensitive/triggering topics/mature themes, although there will only be a few chapters like this. At the beginning of those types of chapters I will post warnings at the beginning that look like this:

"WARNING: This chapter contains mature themes/ triggering and/or sensitive topics, please proceed with caution."

Other than that, I hope you enjoy! Also, this book will be starting soon! There's a couple books I want to finish before I continue this one. Please be patient if you can, but feel free to leave your thoughts so far in the comments. :)

----------------

"Kiss me like it doesn't matter, look at me like you're looking at a wall. Don't worry, I can take it,  I promise I'll be fine.

Treat me like I mean nothing to you because then maybe it would make this easier. Maybe, it would my break my heart a little less, maybe it would leave a smaller scar.

Maybe, it would make it easier to let you go."

-------------------

I  N  T  R  O  D  U  C  T  I  O  N

In high school, confidence is key, it's something you just have to have in order to fit in. And the people with the most confidence were the assholes, the douchebags, the ones who slept with anyone they could.

Which is exactly who Evan Fong was, the biggest player in his high school. Sleeping with almost every boy and girl in the entire school, he made quite a name for himself, yet he was still popular, and obviously single.

His friends? They couldn't be more different from him, obsessed with video games and pizza rather than parties and beer. Looking for a relationship rather than having a shit ton of one night stands. But they were still great friends, despite their many, many differences.

Evan loved his friends, they knew everything about him and he knew everything about them. They had a great friendship, as all friends should.

But there was one thing Evan had never told anybody, absolutely no one, not even his best friend.

And that was that he has had a huge crush on Jonathan Dennis since third grade.

Jonathan Dennis, not the most popular kid, hardly anyone knew his name, and his best friend is Luke Patterson. Evan had been Jonathan's science partner in third grade, and from that moment on he had been obsessed with him.

He was the whole reason Evan was who he was, because he knew that Jonathan would never like him back, so he forced himself to move on, to leave the illusion of getting together with his crush. But he didn't want a relationship, he couldn't possibly imagine having a relationship with anyone except Jonathan, so he slept with anyone he could, drinking countless beers at parties to stop regret from seeping in.

But one sleepover was all it would take to change everything......one sleepover was all it would take to finally get to him. Then what would happen to that confident, arrogant, and utterly stupid douchebag?

--------------------------------------------------

With a quick glance at the double doors, noticing that they had just entered, he pulled him forward, pressing his lips to his, closing his eyes to make it more believable, his hood covering his face save for his eyelids, which the natural light hit perfectly.