TWENTY FIVE ➳ HANGING OUT

from: stylesss
IM COMING ARE YOU READY

from: obi rowan kenobi
NO WHAT?!?!?1!1!1! YOU DIDNT SAY WE WERE HANGING OUT TODAY

from: obi rowan kenobi
I LOOK LIKE TRASH GIVE ME FIVE MINUTES

from: stylesss
TOO LATE IM IN UR DRIVEWAY GET UR CUTE BUTT OUTSIDE

Rowan threw her phone onto her bed as she ran back inside from the bathroom. She furiously brushed her teeth and now sprinted towards her closet to rip down a nice, long sleeved sweater. She pulled it over her head, groaning when it wouldn't just go through the God damn hole.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Rowan shouted, trying to shove her head through the neckline. "Why is my head so fucking big?!"

Rowan ran around her room, looking for a pair of leggings, inevitably running into a wall when she realized this sweater wasn't as transparent as it seemed. With one final tug, it fit over her mess of brown hair that she screamed at when her phone began to spam with text messages.

from: miecyzslaw
ROOOOOOOWWWWWW ROWWWWW ROWWWW YOUR BUTTT

from: miecyzslaw
RIGHT TO MY JEEEP

from: miecyzslaw
HURRIEDLY HURRIEDLY HURRIEDLY HURRIEDLY

from: miecyzslaw
BECAUSE I AM HUUUUNGRRRYYY

"Oh my God!" Rowan screeched as she ran for her vanity that had her hairbrush sitting on the surface. She ran the bristles through her hair, screaming in agony when it was caught on an unexpected knot. Rowan began to curse to herself as she began to hop around her room, pulling her leggings up. She tripped over a pile of textbooks she was supposed to be studying from.

Stiles beeped the steering wheel from outside, and Rowan stuck her head out the window that faced her front yard. From the light above the rearview mirror, Rowan could see Stiles motioning her to come downstairs.

"Can you fucking wait?!" she yelled down and Stiles threw his head back in laughter, accidentally slamming his head too hard from the chair. He rubbed at his injury as Rowan ran back to her vanity to lift her mascara wand.

Rowan accidentally stabbed herself in the eye when Lydia walked in and said, "Why the hell are you making so much noise?" She then heard a honking outside, and her eyes lit up with excitement. "Oh my gosh. Is that your boyfriend?" Lydia teased, sprinting for the window. She stuck out her head and waved.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Rowan protested, sloppily applying her makeup. Lydia just waved to Stiles with a sweet smile and he furrowed his eyebrows and waved back.

"Are you two going on a date?" Lydia smiled, trotting over to Rowan who was furiously putting her socks on. She began to groan in annoyance when she realized there was a big hole on the heel, but she pulled over some knee high, brown boots anyways.

As she did so, she rolled her eyes. "We're just hanging out as friends, Lyds," Rowan grumbled, grabbing her phone and some chapstick.

While she rolled some of her deodorant on, Lydia plopped herself down on Rowan's lavender bedsheets. Her strawberry blonde hair sprawled itself out in a gorgeous mane as she stared at the ceiling with a knowing smile.