chapter 1

"aah"...came scream of beautiful woman with big doe eyes small nose and rosy lips...but the thing is those big doe eyes are shedding tears...
fresh blood dripping from corner of her rosy delicate lips...she is none other than the MALLIKA-E-HIND...
yes she's none other than QUEEN JODHA BAI...
          "trash" came a thundering slap on the delicate cheek of jodha compelling her to shed more years...
"shut up" came a roar of person..a well built man none other than SHEHENSHAH-E-HIND... JALAALUDDIN MOHUMMAD...her husband ......
              "Hume chod dijiye .....kanha ke liye hamari baat suniye...humare vishwas kijiye..humne aisa kuch bhi nahi kia hai jaise aap soch rahe hai..."cried jodha trying to free herself from jalal who's dragging her by her hair....
            "thik hai hum aap pe yakeen karte hai .....lekin aap ko hum jo kahe vo aapko karna padega...taki hume vishwas ho jaye ki aap begunah hai"said jalaal in cold voice
          a hope shine in Jodhas eyes but next act of him left her shocked...jalal lifted her in arms and took her to bed and laid her softly there...he took of his overcoat and his jewels and went to jodha and took of her chunri with in one fast move...it took her few seconds to react and she covered herself with her hands..."ye aap kya kar rahe hai??dur hatiye humse..mat chooyiye hume..."she said in trembled voice......
        a cold hearted laugh echoed in the walls of big chamber "kyu jodha apne shohar ke samne sharam aa rahi hai..are hum toh bhul hi Gaye hai ki aapko apne pati ke samne hi sharam aati hain...baki sari mard ke samne  toh aap bina kapde reh sakti hai..haina..." words of him cut her into pieces...because the man who should save her dignity is accusing her that slept it with another man
.....who is none other than her brother sujamal...she said"humara baat suniye..ap ne jis vyakthi ko hamara sath dekha hai vo hamara bhai hai.." he mockingly laughed and said "toh aapko aisa kitne Bhai hai jinse aap adhi raat mein apne shohar ki ijajat ki bagair milte hai..aur gale lagate hai batayiye..."said jalaal
                  jalaal threw her dupatta away and started coming towards her..she saw this and her petite frame trembled in terror...he came to her came to her caught her hair..and whispered"kya soch rahi hai aap... ki hum aapko chuyenge..kabhi nahi..."
"you rajput whore ...bitch...you aren't worth of even being my concubine
...saying he threw her out of palace from a secret door which opens into forest saying that none should see her again after her heinous crime..she stood there like a stone absorbing each and every word he said...and that's it her tears died...and she decided what she should do further...

so guys here ends first part....please comment ur views so that I could write further...next one to be posted within a week...
this story starts from track of jodha akbar separation and sujamal track