CHAPTER 4

Both the letters have reached their respective destinations one to the raja of amer and the other to jodha...and in agra jalal is plotting the various ways of humiliating jodha and her family...  not knowing that this deed is the which he would be regretting the most....

WHEN THE MESSAGE REACHES:

When the first letter reached its destination...the receiver is shocked with its content....jodha stood there motionless while reading the letter..after completely reading the content her face lost the remaining glow in it....she felt that it would be better is she's dead rather than standing at this point of life....
      sujamal who is observing his sister understood that something terribly went wrong and when the letter slipped from his hands he took it and started reading it...
"my dear begum jodha....well I wouldn't dare to ask how are you because you would be very with your aashik (lover) ...hence I want to give the happiness to the full extent ...and to get your happiness just come to agra and you just need to say "talaak" for thrice so that you are free from this relation forever...however I know you wouldn't have an aiota of doubt before uttering the word talaak  not for thrice but for n times..so do come to agra within a week and do bring ur lover along with you...so that I could see ur choice of man who could tame you....
                                 yours husband

sujamal was enraged beyond limit and understood the pain his sister is going through and when he looked at jodha he was shocked to see her smirking her face is cold devoid of any emotion..with renewals determination she turned to her brother and said..
"please make arrangements for going to agra..."
when sujamal has asked her what's her plan ..she replied to him that they are leaving for agra in that moment..
without much choice left he agreed for it..on the other side same is the state of raja bharmal but the difference is that he don't know about the divorce...
After a week:
                all the rajgharana of amer and agra are present in the court waiting for the two main persons ...shehenshah jalal and Queen jodha .... firstly king has entered in his all glory but something amiss was his usual arrogance ....the words of queen jodha echoed in his mind when he asked her isn't she ashamed of her deeds ....to  which she replied in the near future the person who has done wrong will for sure feel ashamed for his deeds but it will be too late to revive everything to its original state...
but he shooed it thinking it's her trick...when he trailed his eyes around the court the person with doe eyes is missing ...which agitated him further.....he sat the throne and waited for his begum to arrive...after a minute the royal gaurd announced the queens arrival....who entered in her all glory which a true queen possesses...jodha entered the court along with sujamal decked in royal jewellery in a heavy green and red lehenga...jalal for a second couldn't take his eyes from her..but when he saw her eyes he was shocked with the aloofness and cold expression..soon he came out of beauty spell...

     whereas jodha was shocked to see her family standing on court and in an instant she understood his plan which increased her hatred ten folds.whereas raja bharmal was shocked to see jodha that too along with sujamal was shocked.....seeing his daughter's expression he understood something is wrong ....if he's doubtful at first now it's  confirmed

    with a roar jalal announced "start the court".....and said" I want only family members to stay".....all the royal court members except the both royal clans have left the hall...let's start the talaak rituals he announced..all were shocked ...but raj gharana of amer hung their heads in shame thinking that the mistake is of their daughter..seeing this Jodhas last hope has died...when sujamal was about to defend her she stopped him signing him to be quiet...jalal was silently wathing everything silently with his hawk eyes...and without tolerating further queen Hamida  banu got up and said "what is going on jalal ...how can you do this to queen jodha...we should all be lucky to get this angel in our lives....how can u do this to the pure soul"
   jalal sarcastically smiled and said
"ya ammijan I know how pure she is..that is the reason she is standing here with her so called lover ...whom she was meeting behind my back cheating me...and I want none to interfere in this matter "
when bharmal was about to clear misunderstanding that it's Jodhas brother not her lover...but jallas one roar stopped everyone ..".I said stop everyone...."...he called hakima and ordered to check jodha so to see that she has not taken any toxic material and is in all her senses to accept divorce...hakima did as she was instructed and confirmed that her health is fine...and he announced that before talaak takes place wedding should take place..when Benazir was asked to drink the kheer and feed it to her husband as a part of ritual she being vishkanya tasted it with her tongue..and have it to jalal when he's about to drink it jodha came in a winds speed took the kheer bowl and drank it... it took some minutes for everyone to come in terms with what has happened...first one to recover is sujamal..he immediately went to jodha but it's late she's already coghing blood...and fell down....

Guys this is my longest one ever written...so do give ur reviews..and like it...next update will be in within 2 weeks
.......Sri harika......