CHAPTER 6

ention a rajgharana of amer are shocked see to their fighter princess ever smiling jodha laying lifelessly on the bed ..they dont know what is going on but every ones primary concern is to save jodha...their princess..smile of everyone...

while jalal is standing at the corner all numb.. he never thought that because of his anger he will loose his love...his jodha ...all are crying when queen mainavati...jodha's mother...was about to hug jodha when..."vahi rukh jayiye aap...aapko ko jodha ki paas jane ki koi hakh nahi hai.."said sujamal..

raja bharmal was way beyond shocked ..never ever he has seen sujamal disrespecting women..that to when the women is none other than his kakisa..whom he has never treated less than his own mother..even when he is declined for the position of being amer's prince...but now seeing his tone everyone stood dumbstruck..

sujamal came in front of jodha as if shielding her from every danger...his eyes are red and damn cold..he's shaking with rage...he saw everyone and his eyes stopped at one particular person whose anger is the major reason ...

he went to jalal and spoke in a low threatening voice which sent cold chill down the spines of everyone  "agar meri gudiya ki jaan nehi bachi tho hum tabahi machadenge sarey duniya mein ..itna hi nahi hum sari agra ko chain se rehne nehi denge...aapko bohot phakr(pride) hena ki apse ki aapse ladkar jeetne vala koi bhi nahi ....tho dekhtey hai is mein kitna sach hai....agar hamari gudiya(doll)ke jaan nahi bachi toh aap iss baar sepahi se nehi balki ek bhai se ladenge jo apni behen ke dard ka intikaam(revenge) lega....

Saying so he went aside so that he wont harm her sisters husband ...to protect whom he has promised his sister....even hamida was angry at jalal...so she vowed to herself that she wouldnt speak to jalal unless jodha forgives him...
jalal was shocked at his outburst but surprisingly he wasnt angry because he has seen the pain of a brother behind anger...

Salima who stood silent till then ......understanding the gravity of the situation.... came forward and asked hakima "isn't there any way left to protect begum jodha.... Please try. .. Some or the other way will surely be there..."

To which hakima replied breaking everyone's hope further " no begum sahiba I've tried all the ways I could but nothing is showing reaction.... Maybe the will to fight the had been left by the Queen jodha" saying so she bowed down her head and went back.....

Tears were flowing from sujamal s eyes.... But something clicked his mind he went to hakima and asked her whether she have tried the special medicine which can work as an antidote for any kind of poison ... To which she replied negatively sensing that she doesn't knew how to prepare it he asked her to move aside and instructed moti some get some special ingredients which are available in Garden of Palace itself.... To which moti nodded and brought them....

Sujamal quickly started making the liquid and made jodha drink it ... Time started moving ... none moved from their places and suddenly jodha started coughing ... And sujamal started patting her back....and slowly jodha opened her eyes bringing back life to everyone.... And when royal clan of amer were about to step forward jodha turned her face to other side ... sensing her cold shoulder they retreated ashamed of themselves for not protecting their daughter.... mughals didnt even dare to go seeing did sujamal as if hes ready to kill them....After what felt like ages jodha spoke" brother..inform everyone that divorce will take place tomorrow so that we can leave this place as soon as possible....."...

Kind of possessiveness rose in jalal which made him back to his shehenshahs role and roared " listen carefully everyone there will be no divorce taking place ...." saying he marched away.... thinking various ways so as to avoid jodha from leaving the palace.... And most importantly from ... His life