CHAPTER 7

Agra
Shehenshahs chamber:

jalal is pacing around the chamber restlessly...what to do .....how to stop jodha ....
What if he apologizes.?..... oh really !great.... his heart mocked ....because he knew her
He knew his jodha... afterall she is the only women who managed to break through the walls of his heart...and is capable of making a permanent place in it....if he approaches her with an intention to say sorry the it would surely lead to his death ....if only he trusted her..if only he had not kicked her out of his life...if only ....

His crooked mind started working...he need to come up with a plan soon so that he can stop his stubborn women from leaving him....and then a maid interrupted his thinking process..."gustaki maaf ho shehenshah....begum jodha is denying from consuming food as per your orders .... We couldn't do anything ....." o offering her salaam she left..... This stroke the nerve of jalal .... increasing his already helpless anger a notch higher... With this he started to move towards her chamber.....

Jodhas chamber:

Her pov:
How dare he order me.... divorce will for sure take place.... And what does he think of himself ... even after insulting me I will take his orders .....After breaking me apart he had dare to order me....even Im no less ....let him see my other side which he isnt aware of....

..but destiny and jalal have different plan... As jodha is determined to show jalal her other side even he has his own plan of showing his other side which she is not aware of till now that is his caring and loving side.....

As soon as jalal learnt the fact that she is denying from having food ,panic started in his mind sitting of his logical sense.... At that time only one scene played in front of his eyes.... jodha lying lifelessly ... It sent shudder down his spine....He is not ready to lose her again and that's it anger took over his senses... He gritted his teeth and started marching towards his Chamber ....

When jodha is lost in her own thinking an announcement is hard stating arrival of the king.... She don't know how to react as this is the first time to meet him in personal after that horrible night......

Jalal came in with tremendous rage but when he saw her ..then and there he lost his sense... Why not be had seen love of his in a situation near to death... In that moment he just want to go near ,just hug her and kiss her senseless so as to aire himself that she is standing there with him.. all Hale and healthy but his mind rebuked him get a control you pervert.... She will kill you for sure if  she even sensed the idea of yours to get near her let alone touching her....

Jodha is confused seeing him there.... according to the rage she has seen in his eyes she was sure that he is going to blast on her as always.... But after that she has seen various Emotins going across his face .... rage to bewildered then astonishment further his famous smirk and she is sure that in the middle of these all emotions there's a flick of desire but brushed it....

Jalal ordered maids to serve food.... seeing this calm facade slipped her face and she started at him with so much of rage and seeing this jalal is sure that his junglee billi is ready to pounce upon him....

As if sensing his thoughts she started screaming on him "I have already said that I'm not going to have the food right ... Then what's all this nonsense ... maids were afraid seeing their always peaceful begum angry and ever angry King being all cool.... soon to escape the disaster which is yet to arrive maids scurried away...

Jalal started to approach her ...and sensing this jodha stiffened...he gently sad on bed beside her and said start eating begum sahiba I have even other works to deal with...seeing his all cool nature jodha lost her cool and said..

."I said Im not going to eat ..cant you understand that .and you dont need to waste your precious time by spending  it with me... and dont you dare order or come near me " saying this she turned around her face... seeing her angry and her face all red jalal is aroused some how ...to control this he cupped her face and turned her to him and time stilled for both of them but jodha was the first one to come out of her trance but she need to admit that seeing him this closer her heart skipped a beat .....

Jalal could read her mind and why not she is an open book to him then he said in his ever husky voice "if  your are not going to eat then I would feed you forcefully dear begum sahiba but as you saw my hands are rough enough to hurt you rosy lips im afraid that I need to opt an other way altogether ....and I think that though you are naive you can understand what you I mean "

Saying this he started decreasing distance between them .....

Sry for the late update guys I was busy with my studies ....im sry to say that next update  might be in may as time is not permitting me to do....

Do vote and comment .....