chapter 9(b)

recap: jalal kissed jodha .

.

.

.

if these moments would have arose some days back or precisely to be 3months back....jodha would be the most happiest woman .....and why will not she be happy ....which WIFE wont be happy to be loved by their HUSBAND ....but today when jalal kissed her she felt home....but they say right peace lasts only for some moments but after that harsh reality strikes you with such a force that you wont be able to bear the intensity of the pain.....jodha felt the same, when the words hit her back....

"you rajputh bitch, whore you aren't worth to be my concubine"

"so how many brothers do you have .....for whom you go out at night, seeking the warmth of their arms, without the permission of your husband"

she felt the daggers being pierced into her heart ...cutting it piece by piece .....the raw pain in her heart is seen in her eyes ...

.

.

.

jalal is guilty of his act ...agree that his act is impulsive but for not a moment he regretted it ...but seeing the raw pain reflecting in his love's eyes he wasn't able to look at her...but he knew there is more pain remaining in her....the fact that only the tip of the ice berg is being seen and there is soo much hidden deep down in her heart.... and the wound wont heal unless the pain in her goes out....and for that he knew ... he need to work hard... but only if he knew the extent of it....

.

.

.

he is brought out from his thought process when he was pushed away ....with a growling "how dare you?" from jodha .....

"how dare you do that...." screamed jodha

"why don't I have the right darling,...your my official .." saying replied jalal but was cut of by her

"..official concubine, right?" asked jodha

jalal closed his eyes in utter disgust for himself....but she continued....

"why cat caught your tongue...and anyways I don't have the time for all this nonsense....may I know shehenshah when will our divorce be ... and I just wanna leave from here.. and return with my bhaisa " asked jodha

reality rushed back into him ....and his mind chided him for getting impulsive... he should handle the situation sensitively so that he wont regret later... so he devised the plan very carefully and uttered the following words .....

WHICH DIVORCE" asked jalal

this her turn to be shocked .... but recovered quickly masking her expressions.. this amazed him a lot because from the time hes observing her .... one thing he could assure is that she has become master in covering her feelings... but he is no less ...and its time to prove it...

"OUR DIVORCE SHEHENSHAH-E-HIND" sarcastically replied jodha ...

" FORGET ABOUT IT BEGUM-E-HINDUSTAN" he replied...the title with which he addressed her is something very overwhelming and honourable ....but she is no state to be happy at the moment

"AND MAY I KNOW WHY IS THAT SO" boomed an other voice out of no where...which of none other than the SUJAMAL ...

"MAY I BE GRACED WITH THE REASON DUE TO WHICH THE DIVORCE WONT TAKE PLACE" asked sujamal

" because I said so " replied jalal with the attitude ...he knew that it isn't good right now but to control the situation he need to the coldhearted king rather than being the lover of jodha

the attitude of jalal pissed of sujamal " then what if say that , right now ill take her with me and will return to my adobe" replied sujamal in a low yet firm tone....

the air around them became too thick ....its like to wild lions face off

"how dare you say that, and who are to say that? "asked jalaj raged

"I'm her guardian .. her only family .... and most Importantly her BROTHER" said sujamal

"then according to you I'm her everything , because when a girl gets married her husband will be her everything right..." jalal said

"HUSBAND ..." sujamal said sarcastically "don't you dare say that shes your wife or you are her husband because you lost it that night when you called her with names and kicked her out of your life"

"but even now I'm her husband...and she is my WIFE....; and for speaking like this with me I, can put you behind the bars.. so better not interfere" said jalal gritting his teeth

"try me" the instant reply came

jodha was terrified to see the seen both are facing each other with blood shot eyes ready to destroy....

"be ready jodha ...you are bound to be mine this life time... none can separate us even you yourself cant do that..and regarding the divorce thing you don't need to be worried about that..because that is not gonna happen in this life because you are mine....and if you think that you are going to leave me then its a mistake ....because ill make you mine either by hook or crook and the thing is that you will be mine willingly because I have your heart with me and even your kingdom .... keep it in your mind that your kingdom is in my hands and if youll leave me then your kingdom need to bear the wrath of mine....."jalal said ....and commanded "GUARDS ARESST SUJAMAL AND MAKE HIM OUR PRISONER"

when gaurds approached sujamal to arrest him jodha took the sword from the wall and started to fight them but jalal interfered and started to fight her....and sujamal started fighting the soldiers...he unarmed them with in a flick ....and whereas jodha fought with him with all her might and rage and jalal is shocked to see her skill..and at that moment of admiration jodha took her chance and unarmed jalal....the brother sister duo started to run and soon were out of palace ........

when gaurds were about to chase , he signalled them to stop ....and went to the window and saw them disappearing on the horse...his lips drew a small satisfactory smile laced with sadness....he knew until and unless she remains in the palace she wont agree to cancel the divorce and hence he need to get her out of the palace ....so that he could avoid her from bearing the insults of the people and he could woo her and get her back to the palace....with dignity.....step1 has been accomplished to get jodha out of palace... and now time for step 2 clear the blame upon jodha and get her clean....and he will do that tomorrow for sure...

huh...done with the chapter....do comment and like...please pretty please....and the next chapter will be after I get atleast 50 votes.....please encourage me dear readers....

-SRI HARIKA