CHAPTER 9

Two pairs of eyes are seething in anger listening to the words uttered by Jodha . Its none other than the young lad MAAN SINGH . He was literally shocked to listen to those words ,because his "bua" who is known for dignity and values ....and the one who has never uttered such disrespecting words atleast towards the enemies , is degrading herself by referring  herself as a whore ........

the young lad though was disrespected many a times ,after the departure of Jodha , never felt the pain .because he knew that he and his bua are not at mistake . but today , by listening about the pain his bua went through he is shattered beyond repair....and the respect he has towards his phupha i.e; shehenshah jalal ..is completely shattered .

he is rather shocked, because the person whom he considered to be his role model has not only insulted him but also tarnished the image of that woman whom he considers as a mother figure , his bua... the young lad though seemed to be though outside but seeing the accusation hurled at his bua has torn his heart bit by bit ..... and that to when those accusations are hurled by his mentor , or say his bua's love ..his phupha......not having the courage of facing his ever so strong buas broken form ....he left the place with never ending pain in his heart.....

JALAL-JODHA CONVO:

"why arent you , one of them who has accused me of the same'' ... after hearing to these words jalal understood the intensity of she had felt at that moment whe he has accused her.......he felt ashamed of himself to even look at her...but he is brought out of trance by jodha's voice.

" common answer me , arent you the one who has done the same......now your so angry that someone has told me the same which you've accused me of before.... and not to forget even the members of your haram look at me in a way more cheaper than your official concubine.....atleast she has some respect than me....and you know what your successful in breaking me ........ even my family left me ......they told me that i could step into my house only with my husband...my maas....sry ,the queen of amer has enlightened me that ....when a girl is married her palanquin is raised from her maternel house and then her in laws place will be her place...and the only moment she leaves her in laws place is the moment of her death .... and she says that as i have left my inlwas place im considered to be equal to a person whos dead... why not im dead already by seeing the reluctance in my parents eyes to accept me back ...yes im dead...yes im dead....

the moment jodha spoke about death.. something churned inside him...the nightmare of jodha hanging between life and death shook him to the core ...his heartbeat raised and his rage increased uncontrolably......and that's it , he knew only one thing .. that his jodha cant leave him ......and he need to stop her right at the moment form speaking any further...and he did that...

jodha is speaking her pain out ...she dont know why but seeing him has undone something in her , that the pain in her started to come out in the form of her rage..but dont know what happened one moment she's speaking and the other moment she is the arms of her man......

jodha is in the arms of her man i.e, in jalal's arms.....hearing her speaking about her death has angered him and that's it his mind stopped functioning and heart took over the control ...he did as his heart told him to ...and he pulled her into his arms by gripping her upperarms... both are angry ....shes angry because of his doings and he's because she s speaking of leaving him.....

''dont you dare speak of you being dead '' roared jalal

"what will you do...ill say it again ill die" retorted jodha

and thats it jalal slammed his lips on her rose petals.. jodha was beyond shock to react ..her body and mind are numb...and here jalal is equally shocked of his actions by decided to go on with the flow....soon jodha came to her senses and started fighting ...she started hitting him with her small fists and he just caught both of her hands and twisted it to her back still kissing....the kiss which started as way to show anger has turned into passion...he started kissing her while pulling her closer pressing her to him seeing her not responding his hand reached her waist and started carsessing her ...seeing her still not responding ...he pinched her lightly earning a moan from her in his mouth...when she moaned he entered into her mouth and their tongues started the duel....he tasted every corner of her mouth...and sensing that shes out of breadth he left her lips .......though unwillingly....

when he came back ..he saw a beautiful sight of his life ...her still shivering swollen lips due to the kiss they shared a moment back....reddened cheeks part from shyness and mostly from rage...her doe like innocent wide eyes....and heaving chest.....he has a victorious smirk on his lips due to the effect he has on her.....and then he uttered nearing her ears saying....

"ill do this"

she stared at him confused " ill do this, when next time you will say about death" he answered.........

TO BE CONTINUED.....