Chapter 18

After the morning encounter, his desire to win her, increased by several levels. At first his plan was to woo by her apologizing for his mistake or say sin. So, after winning her back, he could profuse his love for her and they can have a happily ever after. But observing the current trend of their encounters, it's completely impossible to approach her politely as he thought of. Being polite and apologizing to her now would be the most foolish decision ever taken by him. Because, if he does so, then she would personally make sure that he is thrown away from palace, that too at such distance where reaching her shall be next to impossible. Hence, his plan needs to be implemented in a reverse order. This means that, first he needs to get close to her, and in fact, if possible he needs to tie her down to him. Then need to win her back with patience, and at the end when she's ready to hear him, he needs to apologize her. With these thoughts, he signaled a guard to come near. He whispered name of person, who is willing to help him get his Jodha, and ordered to get him as soon as possible.

Just after a period of five minutes, a person entered Jalal's chamber. Seeing the person, Jalal was still amazed at the facts that, out of everyone present, why this person chose to trust and help him. The reason why Jalal is amazed is because of the fact that this person is the most trusted and dear one to Jodha. She trusts him with her life. Jalal greeted him with an aadab and asked him to take a seat. That person unveiled his face, revealing himself to be none other than Prince Sujamal, dearest brother of Jodha.

Jalal initiated the discussion. He turned towards Sujamal and said "I need you to help me in getting close to Jodha".

Hearing which Sujamal's blood boiled, he just want to kill this person in front of him, not because that he is a Mughal, but because of the fact that, he is the reason for the pain of his baby sister. Only because of him she lost her happiness, pride and self-esteem. But the bitter truth is that, only he can get back everything she lost. Only he has the power to tame his sister, love and protect her. So he calmed his senses. Anger would bring him nothing. It would only make further damage. So he turned to Jalal and nodded in agreement, declaring his consent to help him in wooing Jodha.

Sujamal replied asking "What should I do?"

Jalal was observing each and every movement of Sujamal. He can easily depict the anger and rage which is directed towards him. Now he is more curious to know the reason, because of which Sujamal is helping him, even after having soo much of anger stored within. Jalal is determined to know the reason as to why, Sujamal is helping him. But the first priority being, taking his help. So he answered the question saying

"You need to plan an attack on me. It should be deathly, as if to brutally kill me. And this should happen in the forest of Amer." He completed.

"What nonsense! Why should I kill you? Hell I can't even think of doing so as you are my only sister's Suhag. And how on earth would an attack help you in wooing Jodha? Wait.. are you trying to trick in my sister into sympathizing you? Using which, you are going to gain her back. And let me tell you, it's pathetic." Sujamal was completely pissed with this stupid excuse in the name of plan. Because he know if would is borne by jalal then the pain is going to prick Jodha. Which he would no matter what, let it happen. He was completely frustrated when Jalal decided to speak up.

"Calm down Sujamal. I am not saying that neither you have the intention to kill me, nor I want to gain her sympathy using my wounded state. Right now Jodha is a way beyond broken, unfortunately due to anger and recklessness. She is trying to make a guard around herself using her pain. If she is successful in doing so then she will be losing her true self under the mask of being hard and ruthless. I can't let her go through the pain which I went through once upon a time. Fortunately Jodha came into my life and pulled me out of the horrible darkness. Knowing which, I can't push her into the hell hole of pain. So she her guards need to be broken. Which will happen, only when she is given, a strong emotional push. And that would be, the attack to finish me. So the plan is that, Jodha needs to know about the attack planned to finish me off priorly. Due to which she will come running to me. At the same time the attackers which will be our soldiers in disguise, shall attack me and I shall be fighting them. Jodha who sees me, going to be killed by the attackers, will understand the feelings she has for me. And happening of which, shall make me succeed. In this neither am I trying to gain her pity nor trying to say that you have malicious intentions. Am I clear? If yes, you can help me, and if no, then I'm afraid I need to search some other ways to woo her, which could be painful." Saying so, Jalal ended his speech, giving a clear picture of his intentions.