CHAPTER 8

When jalal started decreasing the distance .....his heart is thudding wildly... as if its going to jump out to reach its rightful owner his begum ..his jaan ...his jodha ....

Jalal's POV:

what a lovely creation of god....are the only words said by his heart and mind both in unision...yes his mind and heart agree with each other only incase of his love...he knew his doings were and are wrong...past was wrong because he punished her....scratch it ....brutally punished  her....present is wrong because he is trying to force her to stay with him that too ...this time forever....

He need to make it up to her suffering.... hs mind screamed....and he will do that for sure...

but if only he knew the damage made to her soul....if only he knew....the thing king jalal dont know is that the woman sitting in front of him is not a caring warm and lovely soul...but a woman with a heart which is burning with fire of pain...hell she herself is now a fire....and this could be doused only with loads and loads of love....that too the love of her life... her partner...her jalal....
Jodha's POV:

ohh god...what is he doing...this is the first thought in my mind...this is the first time I am this close to a man ...my man....after the incident after that dark night...the thought of that night brought back all the humiliation and anger....and thats it theyre out of the their own world......

Pov end...

With pain back to its place...jodha is seething in anger...seeing jalal approach her .....her anger increased manifolds.... with that seething anger jodha pushed jalal with a mind numbing force....but jalal is also called a soldier for nothing.... in place of jalal if there is an other man then the force with which jodha pushed wil knock him for sure....but instead of falling down he pulled her to his chest....and thats it jodha completely sat on his lap.... His breadth is touching her nape causing havoc in both of them.....
For jodha this is the first time she is close to any man.... And the man she is now closer to is not any random one but her husband.... She started struggling causing jalal to smirk and his smirk fueled her anger further.....after struggling she stopped her efforts.... seeing that Jalal's smirk got wider and he asked her " my dear begum sahiba.... exhausted so easily... hmm. ?."

But listening her next words wiped his smirk...."It's always your wish to either keep me with you or leave me or to kick me of right.... answer me truly for at least for once...Did you for at least a single moment didn't feel my innocence...That you were about to force me.... Why didn't you believe me....Am I not even eligible for gaining your trust.... answer me?...Why why. ?....

Before he could respond to her....She started getting hyper.... Her breathing became harsher... Her eyes were bloodshot.... literally her whole persona is shaking with her outburst but quickly she composed herself by turning other side.... This time when she turned her eyes seemed hollow.... devoid of any emotions...She seemed to be cold.... Her ever warmth spreading self turned cold.... And this time she smirked sending chills down jalal spine...she said..." may I know why is mighty King himself has taken up the responsibility of feeding a whore himself... And how is your bride shehenshah.... And why  will she be unhappy... After all King himself came up with the proposal of marrying her....That to out of love... Am I not right shehenshah.....

The way jodha uttered the word love gave away her pain... And how she is pining for his love earlier... And it served as a shock to him when she addressed herself as a whore.... Why not ...the princess who has always taken pride in her values... addressed herself as such.... And what caused him pain is the thought that he himself called her with a such a word.... disgusting....

Jodha spoke breaking  his chain of thoughts...anyways it s a waste of time speaking of all this nonsense.... May I know when will I get the divorce because as you see I'm very fine right now and it would be very better if  process of talaak take place at the earliest so that I could go back with my bhaisa....and search for a 'partner' for myself  a as you have mentioned in the letter... And I want to do that as soon as possible so that I could be spared from being called as impure unworthy and official whore of the king of kings....shehenshah-e-hind...

"And you know what some men even proposed to have me as their mistress even before knowing my identity saying that I'm beautiful enough to earn for myself..."

At the end of the sentence jodha had shut her eyes so hard as if closing her eyes would relieve her from the heart wrenching pain... And tears are flowing continuously from her eyes....

Jalal was seething in anger regarding people who spoke such things about her.... In two long strides he came to get clutching net upper arms and asked... Who are those Bastards tell me....

To which she replied "why aren't you the one who accused me of the same "...

This conversation is heard by another pair of eyes who at end is shaking in anger.....

Hey guys I'm back ...... Hope you liked the one... Do vote and leave your valuable comment s....... ..

-SRI HARIKA