11

While jodha is remembering those moments .....state of jalal isn't different but the only distinguishing factor is jodha is thinking about the past but jalal is thinking of the future ......THEIR FUTURE... Her thoughts only contain the memories and pain..... whereas his thoughts contain memories and guilt coupled up with the determination to woo her and make her his again.... But this time with LOVE not hatred......Both of them sighed ...... She did with uncertainty of the future.....And he while awaiting the future...

IN AGRA:

JALAL'S CHAMBER:

"very soon you will be given back your honor , pride and dignity jodha..... which were forcefully been taken away from you.... And unfortunately I was the reason for it "thought jalal . It's not the time to mourn over the past but it's the time a strong foundation is laid for upcoming beautiful future he decided..... It's time I clear your name my love bemused jalal...... He straightened his posture..... and with unwavering determination moved towards the dewan-e-khaas.... 

DEWAN-E-KHAAS:

everyone has only one question going on in their minds . that is why did the king-of-kings has mentioned specifically that everyone should be present in the court without fail and anyone who doesn't do so shall face severe punishment . soon the arrival of jalal is announced subsidising the murmurs in the court almost turning it into silence and why not one look at his posture and anyone can clearly understand the message don't-mess-with-me..... jalal with his usual powerful aura sat on the throne and started speaking .

" today the court has a very special purpose to deal with, today justice shall be done to the innocent and punishments shall be given to culprits....today the backstabbers in the mask of well-wishers shall be unveiled and the well-wishers shall be given back their due respect and honour...."

by the jalal completed speaking maximum people were confused but they well understood that today someone is gonna face hell and some shall be bestowed with luxuries of heaven...but all were waiting to get he glimpse of those people....

while everyone were curious of the ongoing court proceedings jalals hawk eyes were trained on only some people.. and those were begum rukayya sultan, wazer-e-aliya maham anga, and raja mansingh..while jalal spoke the first part was intended towards jodha..regarding providing her the justice...his eyes were focused on rukaiyya while speaking about culprits and his attention was on maham when when he spoke about backstabbers....and at last when he spoke about the well-wishers his eyes were trained on man singh. but these people didn't observe the same due to their own respective reasons....

in case of maham and rukaiyya its their happiness of throwing jodha away from the palace which didn't let them see through jalals intentions, in case of mansingh it is his pain of not being along with his mother like bua in her tough times.... coupled with the insults which were thrown by jalal after the departure of jodha..

jalal continued...." maham anga can you please suggest a punishment for the people who dared to backstab the king- of-kings-"

maham: sure shehenshah their eligible punishment is that they should be beheaded or should be thrown away , baning them from agra completely

jalal: thank you wazer-e- aliya...and her turned towards rukaiyya and spoke " rukaiyya can you suggest what punishment should be given to the culprits who tried to commit a sin"

and rukaiyya being elated for getting attention from jalal after so many days answered "shehenshah I agree with maham anga but shall suggest that his powers should be nullified , but should continue to remain in the palace because in my opinion the persons without power shall be equal to a living corpse"