chapter 3(b)

jodha is shocked to see her brother in that form...the first she saw her brother like that is when her father, king of amer had refused to declare him as the heir...with eyes looking like volcanoes ready to erupt and his 6foot personality shaking with rage.....sujamal isn't able to digest what has happened to his gudiya...
he is ready to kill jalal....when he was about to move forward a hand stopped him..when he looked down he saw jodha shaking her head in denial..."Nahi bhaisa..I dnt even want to listen the name of that person...don't even utter the name of that person who has made my life a living hell."
         sujamal was shocked to listen her cold voice which sent chills in his spine...he understood that he need to control his anger and the first priority now is to handle his gudiya ...
            Jodha's personality is looking calm to sujamal but it's like the silence before the storm..she isn't anymore herself..it has been a month since she has come to her brother...unlike herself bubbly and talkative nature she's has become calm hardly responding to her surroundings..once her warm voice was now cold..she's living her life deserting everyone..recently jodha for the first time after coming to his place has requested for something which has shocked hell out of sujamal....she said bhaisa I wanna be a soldier ...to which her brother replied "but gudiya you are a warrior"  to which she replied " I wanna become a real soldier bhaisa who is enough to handle at least a part of enemy all by herself...I want to go under the intense training which is given to you as you being the eldest rajkumar of the empire" sujamal was shocked ..he still remembers the intense training given to him...the memory sent chills down his spine..he replied " gudiya you can't bear that dear ..it's too painful...you are my princess.." jodha let out a small sad smile..and replied "princess Jodha is dead bhaisa..the day her parents had let her trust shatter by rejecting her entry into the palace...and the pain you are talking about is nothing compared to the pain which is increasing like wild fire in my heart..remembering that the person I loved has doubted my character.." she turned to her brother who is standing in front of her  with teary eyes and continued"bhaisa if I dnt get this pain of training I'll go mad for sure with the pain burning my heart.."
               from that day onwards she had started her intense training of warriors....how much pain she has to undergo not a single moan used to leave her mouth...which troubled sujamal even more because of his sister continues to beat her pain silently then it could be very harmful for herself...

IN AGRA:
                   jalal was like a wounded lion from the day jodha left...though showing indifference to outside world his inner turmoil isn't decreasing..and instead increasing day by day the battle between his heart and Brain is increasing where his heart says to trust jodha that she can do no wrong that can defame her image whereas his mind says she is a backstabber...and even this time his mind won over his heart and atlast he wanna give much more pain to jodha without knowing that he will regret his action in very near future..In the same time an evil idea came to crooked mind to torture her more and with that he called the poisonous snake -Benazir...she entered with a seductive move and did aadab  he asked her " will u marry me" Benazir thought that this is the best chance to kill him and said in tone as if she is grateful to him "I think I'm very lucky enough to become ur begum shehenshah ..this kaneez will always follow your orders my lord" saying so she left the kings chamber devising a poisonous plan to kill the king...and whereas jalal had a wicked smile to torture the innocent soul jodha and he called one of his men and started dictating the letter to jodha stating that he want to give her divorce and on the same day he will officially be marrying benazir..his intention behind it is jodha is always jealous of Benazir and he will for sure use it to hurt her by marrying Benazir in front of her...and thus ordered the soldier to send it to the ashram where she has been living...he got to know about Jodhas location recently as his men had detected her living in an ashram in the forest of amer....and he started dictating an other letter to king Bharmal the king of amer and his dear  father-in-law inviting him to his marriage with benazir...and his evil plan is that he will first insult jodha infront of everyone and then will insult her maternal family the raj gharana of amer...with this plan he ordered the second letter to be sent to king of amer...

      ok guys ....here ends the third part...do let me know your views...
  and the next part will be posted approximately after two weeks....

                              -Sri harika