Chapter 13

Mansingh couldn't wait for the morning to arrive .he wanted to see his bua now itself . its been 3months he last saw her. the last time he have seen her , her words to him were "never forgot your duties when in pain , never forget your loved ones in happiness" and that's the reason he continued to stay in agra performing his duties. the child in him pined for mothers love for 3 months and finally when got to know where his bua is he couldn't stop himself from going to her. hence without the notice of anyone he went out of the palace through secret route which directly leads to the opening of the forest .

he travelled in the dark of the night to see how his bua is . when he reached the place everything he saw is a small house like thing which could only accomidate two persons . and when he further scanned the place it appeared more like 'gurkul'{a place where children are trained in different fields}

he went little further and saw the open ground along with different weapons like swords , arrows, bows etc are kept . when he went further i.e., at the backside of the house there is a small river which is very calm and serene. there stood a person with back facing basked in the moon light. his vision immediately recognized the person to be his bua his lips started quiering looking at her side profile .. she looked soo thin and face pale.... not able to see his ever cheerful and happy bua in dull form he turned to leave , when suddenly he heard the voice which he is yearning to hear from long.

jodha: apni bua se nahi miloge mansingh.

mansingh went towards her and bent down to take blessings. and she kept her hand on his head and blessed "jeete raho beta" .that's it listening to these words after a long time broke the dam of emotions in young chap. he broke into sobs clutching her hands as if she would disappear the minute he will leave her...he broke down like a little kid who found his mother after being lost in a huge crowd with no knowledge of the world. seeing him like that jodha couldn't stop herself from taking him into her embrace consoling him.

who knew him better than her. he is brought up in her hands. when mansingh is born her bhabi , mansingh's mother has fallen sick, because of which the child should be taken care of by others. when queen mainavati , mansingh's dadi or others tried to take care of the baby, baby used to wail soo loud and fussed a lot but once, mansingh when taken into the hands of his bua used to be so calm , quite and happy. and that's it from that day jodha became mansingh's second mother.It's like baby maan singh is a part of his bua. Both are inseparable.  Even maan singh's mother I.e., jodha's bhabi didnt mind the people  saying that the "baby is more closer to his bua rather than his mother". 

seeing his bua after a long time the child in him came out seeking solace in mother's warmth. After composing himself 

mansingh asked "waapas aajayiye bua sa .... ghar aapke bina soona sa lagta hain...doosron ke bare mein  hume nahi pata lekin humare Jeevan adhura hain bua sa aapke bina... waapas aajayiye bua sa apni beta jaise bhanje ke liye to sahi" saying this he was again in tears.

jodha replied "nahi. kabhi nahi. jab tak hamarein saasein chal rahe hain tab tak nahi aayenge hum waapus..... hum ab na amer ki Rajkumari hain na begum-e-Hindustan.... hum to sirf aur sirf jodha hain... jiska na koi parivaar hain na koi risthedaar.... hum sirf aur sirf ek yodha hain jo amer ki Raksha ke kathir apne jaan de sakte hain aur sathru ke jaan le sakte hain..... agar sach kehana hai toh hum ek anaath hai jiska koi ghar ya parivaar nahi hain...." earlier warmth in her voice is completely missing , instead it is replaced with cold fury and heart wrenching pain. 

mansingh is completely astonished with this change of her persona...he started fearing seeing this kali avatar of his bua... never in his life mansingh is this scared ..... the women who was always calm and peaceful is now emitting fire from every pore of her personality..... she looked as if she is on a mission to punish the injustice prevailing on earth just like ma kali... 

the conversation between the duo is also heard by other two persons.... both were as shocked as mansingh ..... those are none other than jalal and sujamal ... who are husband and brother of jodha respectively..... sujamal sighed hearing the pain and fury in his sister.... whereas jalal who followed mansingh ,somewhere expecting that the young chap is going to meet his bua at the middle of the night leaving palace.... and when mansingh met jodha his guess did come true.

but the state in which he saw jodha blew away his senses ..... his jodha if she was lioness back then , she can be described as a trained lioness right now... she abandoned all her luxuries... along with that she even lost womanly lifestyle .... from what he understood right now it can be said that she isn't the princess...instead she is a trained warrior ..... a true warrior equipped with right amount of skill along with her natural talent of being witty .... now she can be called as MALLIKA-E-HINDUSTAN  in true sense..... but the pain in her voice and her anger upon bearing the punishment without committing a mistake tugged at his heart... now he understood the extent of damage he has caused .... because of which his jodha started referring herself as an orphan. And hence jalal concluded that wooing jodha ... that too by straight away apologising would do no good .... and instead there are even chances for her leaving him.... which at no cost he could let it happen.. hence his mind devised a plan ..... a plan which may initially hurt her but will help him in binding her to himself that too forever till eternity.....

precap: amer  taken  into  control of  jalal ..... royal family of amer  arrested by the Mughal soldiers