Part-19

On one side, Jalal is making plans to get her, his love, permanently in his life, but on the other side Jodha is reminiscing the same memories and wounds given by him, her love, her jalal. Jodha is lying on the diwan of her chamber, precisely the chamber in which she is held captive. She looked through the precious-stone studded window with silk curtains smoothly ruffling due to the soft blowing wind. However hard she tries to forget and hate him, his memories bounce back into her mind and heart with equal force. The same way he is paving his way back into her life. Unwillingly a memory started playing in front of her eyes, from those days, where she is a wife of fierce warrior, and queen of a powerful king.

"Every morning with the rise of sun, new energy and hope flows through the people of Agra. While in the majestic fort of Agra, the situation is quite similar. However, the hope to lead a better life comes with a huge responsibility and new element of energy comes with the indication that, to rise and shine the beads of sweet are to flow. Jalal's life can be a perfect example for the roller-coaster ride. When at one moment, he is at the top of the world while at the next; he is at the complete insignificant bottom level. Being at the highest position comes with the fear of future coupled with loneliness, whereas being last gives peace but at the same time robes you of the power and security, leaving you helpless. Hence Jalal always chose to be at the top. However, for a few days he started feeling happier and less lonely. The feeling of him being a lone wolf for this life started fading. And that 'recently' started from the day Jodha, his rajputani tigress, entered his life. Always fierce, matching his every word and giving perfect answer to his every unasked question.

Releasing a content sigh at the sight of rising sun, Jalal started his day. He took his khandaan-e-shamsheer and started for his sword practice. The sight at the practice grounds sometimes presents him with the most exquisite view of his practising rajputani warrior queen. And today was his lucky day where he came across with the same exquisite view. Jodha was moving her sword, held between her long fingers, like a bolt of lightning. Her style of fighting appears to be quite unique because the way she moves, looks as If she is dancing. Her curvy figure coupled with fierce attacking style is presenting Jalal with sensuous view of her womanly aura. Mischief started growing in his mind, with an intention to play with his begum. Within an eye ball's moment, Jalal swung his sword high and attacked her, standing right at her back. However, movement of sword came to a halt with the clash of its equal.

'Clang'

'swish'

'Clang'

With the rapid movement of swords and series of strikes, Jalal and Jodha were now face to face. Jalal smirked and uttered 'Assalamu Alaykum Begum sahiba' which in turn was rewarded with a sassy reply of 'pranam shehenshah-e-hind'. The practice resumed with growing ferocious strikes from his side and strategic defences from her side. Both of them always had a mis-conception that they hate each other. But rather put in another way it can be seen that they perfectly complement each other. If he attacks she defends. If he is ruthless, she is kind and benevolent. If he is considered to be god of masculinity she is considered to be the epitome of feminine beauty. With both the equals competing against each other the fight seems to never end. But Jalal placing himself completely on his right leg swung his sword high, giving Jodha an impression that, he is going to attack from his right. But just at the last moment, direction of the sword changed ultimately attacking the defence less side. The result of which, Jodha was cornered to the pillar completely surrounded by curtains in the open arena. With the sword on neck and body plastered to the pillar, under the complete mercy of her man, sent tingles through the body of Jodha. She knew her man, her husband, is the most wicked, mischievous and handsome soul on the face of earth. His eyes gave away his sinful intentions. Jodha was waiting for his move holding her breath. Not at all disappointing her, Jalal came forward with those sinfully seducing eyes. Goosebumps rose on her body immediately after Jalal stepped into her private space. Long masculine fingers tucked back her loose locks of her hair and started their journey from her forehead, tracing the arch of her eyebrows, further taking the feel of her alabaster cheeks, rough thumb feeing the shape of her bow shaped lips and finally settled at the curve of her long neck.