chapter 5

sujamal was the first one to recover....
he reached jodha before she hits the ground..though he caught her from falling down but the damage has alre3ady been done....she coughing blood....all mughals and rajputs were shocked...jodhas statement of Benazir being a vishkanya  played in everyone's mind..then it struck to all that it was indeed true..jalal got the biggest shock of his life ....he's not even shocked this much when his parents were dead.....anyone who would see jalal in this state will be shocked....because he looked as if someone has sucked the life out of his body....
            immediately rage tool over him  and he roared like a wounded lion......guards!!!arrest Benazir now it self...Benazir knew if she fails to espace in the moment, then the torture she would face in the prison would be far worse than death...she started running from the place when she got a tight slap ....all were shocked to see that person who slapped Benazir in that rage...it was the Mansingh who is well mannered, respects everyone around him even prisoners had slapped a woman so hard that she would faint there itself...after he has sent jodha he started insulting him in someway or the other..but he has mistaken his patience as shamelessness....but what he has seen today was beyond shock for him...those eyes which are always calm and friendly were filled with hatred ,rage and what not....those eyes which have always seen him with respect were now showing pure disgust...and the person whom he assumed be as Jodhas lover was patting her cheek and was making attempt to wake her up...instant rage took  over him thinking that he's the main reason for all the problems and caught sujamal by his collar ..
jalal pulled out his samsheer and was about to behead him...when a voice echoed in the room "bhaisa"....
and sujamal was again back to jodha he patted her cheeks saying          gudiya  get up...look bhaisa is here nothing will happen to you...look here bacha ..you will be fine...
jodha smiled seeing her brother's concern and looked at jalal...jalal was shocked beyond everything....he understood that what jodha said on that night was true indeed..and blood drained from his face..but immediately he came into his senses...that the primary is he not being guilty but to protect JODHA....HIS JODHA...LOVE OF HIS LIFE...and he crouched down beside jodha and caught her hand to pick her up..immediately jodha withdrew her hand and said bhaisa hume yaha nahi rehna hai..hume yaha se lekar jayiye....this request of jodha is a hard slap to jalal..sujamal immediately picked her up and jalal is walking beside her in a trance jodha looked paler than ever and suddenly she lost her consciousness..sujamal carried her to her chamber and laid her on bed and hakima was ordered to check her ..hakima nervously neared jalal and said I'm sorry shehenshah she's sinking ...maybe poison had spread in a way it could be revived...
maybe she has only few hours left..saying so she moved aside so that royal clans could see the queen..

.....hello guys this is SRI HARIKA...sorry for late update..ur comments are very valuable ..do give ur reviews...will see you next year 😉😉