Chapter 14

After the initial outburst of pain and anger jodha composed herself and spoke to mansingh

"beta hum nahi aa payengey waapas ... jaha se hume nikala gaya tha vaha tho bilkul bhi nahi... lekin hum aapse yehi baat kehna chahtey hain ki apni kartavyon ko puri imandaari se nibhana.... aapka kartavya hai ki aap shehenshah ko bachaye ... aap usey poori kijiye puri sidhat ke sath, aur kabhi apni kartavyon se peche math hatna... "

"hume vada kijiye ki aap kabhi apni rajputani shaan par koi aanch nahi  aane denge..kejiye vada humse mansingh"

to which mansingh replied "thik hai bua sa .. agar aapki icha yahi  hai toh hum usey poora karenge ... hum vaada karte aapse ki hum apne kartavyon ko nibhayenge aur hamari shaan par koi aanch ane nahi denge" though he promised as jodha wanted, his heart is still paining , because of the fact that he could do nothing in reducing the pain of his bua , neither he can stay with due to promise made , that he would fulfill his responsibilities, nor could leave her in the pain.

understanding the young chaps dilemma, jodha smiled softly and said 

"beta jayiye humare chinta mat kijiye , hum yaha pe bilkul thik hain aur surakshit bhi". saying so she kissed his forehead with unbound affection of a mother  and said him leave for the palace. With  that mansingh left for the palace.

Jalal saw the bond between two . His heart is pouring love for his jodha after listening to her words instructing mansingh that his foremost responsibility should be to protect Jalal .He ardently wants to take her in his arms and love her till eternity after learning the fact that even after being insulted by him , she still wants her nephew to protect him .How kind can she be? was the only question raising in jalals mind . But his soul replied "my jungle billi , my love ,soon you will be mine to love, mine to cherish and mine to possess." with the last glimpse of hers, he left for the palace, devising the plan to get his better half back to him in his mind. 

jalal left for the palace devising the plan , the result of which could either build or destroy his future. He knew this would hurt his jodha , but it is a must to get her back forever.

Jalal reached the palace without anyone' s notice and reached jodha' s chamber. Yes , he was allotted the chamber  of his love. This room is surely different from that of the whole palace..it is regal but simple.... strong but fragile..... common but has the uniqueness of its own... this chamber surely depicts the personality of his dear wild cat, he mused.

Relishing her essence for some more time , he steeled himself for the battle of his life, battle of love and battle to win his love.

In the Morning:

Amer has seen many pleasant as well as unpleasant morning .... but this dawn its simply different ... too different. The only reason for it being , control of the royal palace taken over by mughals... though the common flock being unaware of it .... the air inside the palace is thick with tension.  The scene can be descibed that the royal throne is occupied by jalal and the royal family being under the control of the mughal king who is their beloved son-in-law...

Jalal is looking at everyone with a stern face examining their each and every expression. When his gaze fell on king Bharmal, the father-in-law and son-in-law duo shared an unpredictable look. Their looks had the conversation which is unpredictable for the other coutiers. What it seemed like eternity Queen Mainavati questioned the mughal king  

"May i know what is happening shehenshah , on what basis is the royal family of amer being punished for? to which jalal replied...

"Queen mainavati, though there is no necessity for me to answer, I will. We have sensed the revolutions popping out of nowhere in amer recently, being a king and warrior the responsibility falls on me to maintain peace and prosperity in the kingdom , along with quashing the revolutions. We've also heard that there is a private army being trained at the outskirts of Amer which connects to forests. As this is a threat to the peace of kingdom , I took it upon myself to look upon this matter".

to which the Queen countered "Im sorry to say this shehenshah but, there is a misunderstanding. It's true that there is an army being trained at the outskirts of amer, but the army is trained by prince Sujamal , which contributes loyal soldiers to amer force. But its is not at all revolutionary ".

Jalal tactfully replied "But ranisahiba as per our sources it is revolutionary and our sources were never wrong, But I can give a thought on what are you saying, only if , The leader of the group shall surrender to me, I mean to us".

he added " Remember raja sahib , I'm not your son-in-law right now, I'm the king whose immediate responsibility is to quash the protest , even if it's imaginary"

"And the matter can be resolved peacefully only when , the trainer/leader of the army surrenders to us and until then the royal family will be under my custody "

And he ordered his soldiers "The royal family shall be treated with all due respects . No one, I mean , no one shall disrespect them. If I ever notice that they are being disrespected by anyone of you, then you will be buried in the wall or even beheaded . Takhliya"

He dismissed the court . And the royal family were sent back to their quarters .None of them were understanding what is actually happening, It's like they are just audience who have nothing to do expect watching the show played by the master player.

While everyone are in their own world of deciphering what is happening around them, Jalal is eagerly waiting for the arrival of his Junglee Billi , his jodha. Because he knew for sure that his wife , his sherik-e-haayat can never tolerate seeing anyone in pain, lest her own family, And hence he s eagerly waiting for her. he thought " Come Back Jodha"