chapter 2

the determined girl is walking along path with eyes which are dried of tears....after the words spoken in disgrace of her by her beloved shehenshah ,jodha decided to completely shut her hearts door for him...and will not shed a single tear ..for the one who is not worth of it..

            after long journey of a week which drained her energy both mentally and physically the princess of amer stood in front the royal palace...her mayka....  yes she stood at the entrance of amer palace which stood high representing glory and pride of rajvanshi...

               seeing jodha guard saluted bowed  in respect and opened the door...she entered in "vahi rukh jao jodha ....kyun aayi ho yaha par?" came a feminine authoritative voice of queen mainavati...queen of amer and mother of jodha.... "maasa.." jodha Cried and was about to run into her mother's arms when she was stopped from doing so "kyon aayi ho jodha yaha par....amer ki gaurav par kalank lagane...hum pehle bhi keh chuke hai jodha ..ek ladki apni ghar do hi baar chodti hain..ek jab uski doli utti hai aur dusri jab uski arthi ut thi hai
(why u've come here..so that u can taint the respect of amer..and remember I've told u before that ..a girl leaves her place only twice in a life once at time of her marriage and second ...at the time of her death)
         said the queen of amer...and continued "Hume sab kuch pata hai...hume shehenshah ne sab kuch bataya hai ...is patr ke jariye..unhone hume bataya ki kaise tum hamesha unse jagadti ho ...aur is baar tumne mahal chodkar ayi ho..
    (I knew everything jodha...shehenshah has told me everything through this letter...that how you always fight with him and this time u left the palace and came here)
        mainavati continued..."remember princess jodha this isn't ur home anymore...ur welcomed here only when ur along with us husband..so there's no entrance for u in the palace..."
    her mother's words made jodha numb her tears flowed on her cheeks involuntarily..she looked for the support and there stood her father beside her mother not as parent but as king of amer with stern face..she understood that she would not get the support...

            jodha rubbed the tears and gave a cold smile to her parents and said.."thanks for showing me the truth queen..and it's good to know that u choose to believe others more than ur daughter...." saying so she left palace without looking back... 

       this form of jodha gave her parents shiver and they knew that something is definitely wrong but it's too late when they realised is..