10.

10.

      Nick didn't finish work until midnight but I didn't mind staying with him until his shift ended. In fact, there was nothing I wanted more.

It was quite a turn on to see Nick doing his job and doing it so well. He demanded the room with quiet authority and a deep voice to match. Not only that, all eyes were on him.

Especially mine.

Nick had sat me down on his office chair, which was also in a room full of other desks and officers. They were open but spaced out quite nicely.

He demanded "stay here, I'll take you home later." And that was the end of it. It was flattering to know he just wanted to look after me.

In terms of Danni, she got picked up earlier by one of her old friends. She had no one else to call really. I offered for her to stay with me, I think it would have been funny, especially with Danni, to be let loose in a police station. Yet Danni had other plans. She had always been a night bird.

Nick had his team around him and he spoke to them
with calmness and authority. They listened intently as he spoke about a man on red alert around the city. It was interesting to hear him, even though I kept getting side tracked at the naked women calendars on his wall.

I didn't know whether they were serious or some kind of office prank present. Either way, they were funny in my eyes. Even though I was a jealous person when it came to the people in my life, they were still pictures and Nick had taken a liking to me. He could have any girl he wanted, mousey Alice or the blonde with big fake boobs in the waiting area. However, Nick had stated he wanted me.

I didn't know how that was humanly possible, however, I wasn't complaining.

"Just keep an eye out for him, he will usually be around the small lanes in the city." Nick stated as he paced the floor, his fine muscled glory on display for all of us to see.

I kept an eye on Alice. She seemed to take a liking to Nick. I was a woman myself, I could see it in her eyes how much she fancied him.

Tough luck, Alice, he's mine.

I hadn't meant to let my cat claws spring free from my hands.

When Nick had finished his speech, his team assembled out of the room and some in to their own office cubicles. Nick came sauntering up to me, my body slouched in his chair and my feet kicked up in to his desk.

"Hey, handsome." I flirted. He smirked my way, his eyes bright as he took in my form.

"Getting comfortable there, sweetheart?" My smile broadened his way.

"The naked women on your wall really help with the settling in." I stated, my tone mocking and joking. His eyes flickered up to the calendars on his wall and back down to me. He smirked again.

"Jealous?"

"Just merely an observation." I shrugged.

Nick suddenly grabbed a hold of my hips and hauled me out of his chair. I wanted to shriek with shock, but didn't want to disturb his work mates, so I decided to keep my mouth shut.

Next thing I knew, Nick was slouched in his own office chair and I was upon his lap.

"This isn't appropriate, you know." I stated. I didn't want him to put me down, however. His legs kept a good balance on his desk and were used as a good seat beneath me.

"Fuck it." Nick let out as he breathed in my scent. I wiggled on top of him as he began kissing my neck silently. "Stop wiggling." He demanded.

"I can't help it when you're kissing my neck." I hissed his way. Nick stopped what he was doing with a smirk and kept a hand on my thigh as he booted up his computer.