14.

Please vote if you're reading this:) hope you enjoy.

My story 'the man beneath me' is now up on RADISH. Please give it a check:)

Summary:

14

14.

It was seven in the evening and Nick hadn't come back to talk just yet. The truth was, I didn't really want him to come back. I didn't want to talk to him.

Of course, his job was his job and I totally understood that, however, he out of all the people on this Earth should have understood what I was feeling last night. I had grown up with men taking advantage of me, that one man who was meant to be a parental figure, he took advantage of me in ways I never thought possible.

Yes, maybe it was just a touch but at the end of the day, I wasn't to blame.

Some men would never understand, as I saw from the security guard, but when that one person you though understood you and cared for you did the same thing, that was what hurt. What hurt the most was how Nick knew everything about my past and he still made that man the victim.

Well, I wasn't going to stand for that.

My phone pinged with an incoming text. Sat in my pyjamas whilst I felt sorry for myself, I opened it.

Just going to the pub with the boys for a quick drink. Should be home about 11 ~ Dad.

I texted him back with a simple okay and laid my phone back on to the table in front of me.

I continued to look at my phone, kind of hoping that it would light up with Nick's name. I was furious with him, but I couldn't help but miss him deeply. The last few days had been so perfect as we built our relationship, however, now it took the turn for the worst.

Was this really the right thing?

I was so cautious about this relationship. I didn't want to get hurt, I didn't want to feel so lost and hopeless ever again. I knew Nick had the power to hurt me more than anyone, he would always have that power because I couldn't control how I felt when it came to him.