7 • f-boy much

Your pov:

I just had period one with Abbi, which was art, and it actually turned out really good.

I was on my way to science by myself until I felt a slap across my butt, making me clench my jaw in annoyance.

I turned around and saw the 'popular boy, who gets every girl'; Joey Frick'n Birlem. I turned back around and continued walking, ignoring his stare that was burning into my backside.

"Hey," I heard him say, his footsteps close behind as his tone was smug.

I turned around, a fake smile tugged on my lips. "Hi," I pursed my lips, my voice bored and disinterested.

"I don't know you, but damn you're real
hot," he smirked, his hazel eyes trailing up and down my body as my eyes rolled.

We stayed still in silence, watching each other as one of his friends approached us, his hair blonde with blue eyes.

"Aye Blake," Joey said as he glanced at his friend, the both of them sliding their fingers across each other's palms as they shook hands.

I turned on my heel, ready to walk away, knowing I wasn't welcomed here anymore.

"Where you going?" Joey questioned, a huff leaving my lips as I turned back around, a smirk plastered on his face.

"Hm... class? You dipshit," I spat, surprising myself with the way I talked to him.

"Damn, feisty. Just how I like em," he said, his smirk growing.

That stupid smirk.

I fake smiled, turning back around for the millionth time, walking to my period two class.

While I was walking there, this girl grabbed me by my hair and slammed me onto the lockers.

I looked up and saw a girl, probably my age, standing in front of me. She looked... pissed?

She had long blonde hair and hazel eyes, and was covered in makeup while she wore a tight black skirt and a white crop top with chunky heels.

This must be Joey's 'beloved girlfriend,' I thought to myself, my eyes rolling.

"Well hello new girl," she said, her hand still tugging my hair.

"Excuse me? And you are?" I questioned, looking at the girl with pursed lips and furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm Joey Birlem's girlfriend, Molly. So you watch what you do with my boyfriend, okay?!"

I knitted my eyebrows in confusion, snickering as I tried not to laugh.

"You know what I'm talking about bitch!" she spat as she let go of me, backing away as she walked off with her friends.

"I didn't say anything," I muttered to myself, rolling my eyes as I started walking down the halls to get to class.

"You are late, miss y/l/n," my teacher said as I walked in.

"Sorry," I huffed.

She sighed. "Take a seat next to Joey."

I instantly rolled my eyes.
"Uh, do you mind if I sit somewhere else?"

"I'm sorry, but this is your seating plan," she smiled sweetly, making me even more annoyed.

"For the rest of the year?" I questioned with concern.

"Yes," she nodded at me as I sighed, my legs starting to walk to Joey incredibly slow.

Thank god it's at the back, I thought to myself, eyeing all of the boys near the back, another sigh leaving my lips.

"Well hello, baby girl," Joey smirked as he kept his gaze looking forward.

"What do you want?" I asked irritated, watching the teacher lecture the class.

He leaned forward to my ear and whispered, "you."

I gotta admit, that gave me some tingly feeling in my stomach. But I can't like him. I'm going to become one of his toys if I fall for his actions.

I pushed him away. "Don't you have a girl who you can do that with?"

"Yes," he said, cockiness laced in his voice.

"Well, go to her," I sarcastically smiled as I looked at him.

He looked at me blankly and sighed, leaning back on his chair, his hair flopping as he did so.
"Usually works..." he mumbled to himself, which wasn't quiet enough because I heard.

"Well sorry baby, you're going to have to go find someone else," I said in a teasingly tone, pouting my bottom lip.

He turned to me and looked at me wide eyed, while all of the boys were saying, 'ooo', 'get rekt boy' and 'rejected.'

I smiled, satisfied with my response as I brought my attention back to the teacher.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••