37 • regrets

Your pov;

I was still in bed with Joey as the boys and I stayed up till late last night watching movies. I reached to grab my phone, but was pulled back by Joey grabbing my waist.

"Stay," he lowly said in his morning raspy voice.

"I want my phone to check the time," I giggled slightly.

He slowly let go of me as I quickly reached over to grab my phone, soon laying back down.

It was 9:35am, my heart stopping as I read the time; our plane to Chicago leaves at 11.30.

I looked at Joey, his eyes closed as I started shaking him. "Joey, Joey get up."

"What," he whined, trying to hide himself under the pillows.

"It's 9:35, we need to start getting ready to leave for our plane."

"Shit, let's go," he said, getting up in an instant as he glanced at all of the boys still asleep.

We both smirked slightly as we got out of bed, Joey walking to Hunter's and Blake's bed while I approached Zach on the couch.

I leaned down to Zach's ear, "wake up!" I screamed into his ear, his body immediately reacting as it shot up.
"What was that for?" he whined as I laughed softly.

I was about to rise up, soon stopping in my tracks as I saw all of the boys towering over me.

I flinched, about to run off but was stopped as I felt firm arms grab me by the waist, lifting me up over their shoulder.
"Put me down, Rowland."

"Nah," he chuckled as he approached the bed, my whole body squirming.

"No don't don't, it will hurt," I gasped, a laugh immediately leaving Hunter's lips.

"No it won't."

He threw me onto the bed, my head sinking onto the soft pillow underneath me.

"Asshole," I mumbled as the boys laughed slightly.

Joey approached the bed I was still lying on as he looked down at me with a cheeky smirk.

"This was your idea," I growled at him.

"Was not," he protested.

"Was so."

"Was not."

"Was s-"

"Okay okay, it was the both of you," Mark huffed, stopping the immature nonsense between Joey and I.

~

The boys and I were settled in the plane; I was sitting next to Zach this time as we have all decided to take turns sitting next to each other.

"Chicago, here we come," Zach grinned, linking arms with me as I smiled with a nod.

〰️ at hotel 〰️

We were finally at our hotel after a tiring flight. Joey and I are sharing the same bed again and have conjoined rooms with the others once again, as we do in every hotel we are staying at for the next three weeks.

In our room we have Joey, Weston, Charles, Aaron and I, while the other room has Hunter, Blake, Mark and Zach.

We have our concert tonight, my eyes growing sore as I was really tired. We have to leave at 7am tomorrow morning for our next flight, which made me internally groan.